**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any announcement on t5b yet?

OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
This week is the first time I have played the game in a couple months and I was surprised to see there are still no t5b anywhere to be found in the game. Has Kabam announced a release date for them yet? Thought they would be here by now with 6* champs right around the corner. Not sure I will keep playing after this long holiday weekend anyways, but I was kinda hoping for some shiny new t5b catch my eye and give me a reason to dive back in again.

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Kabam wanna give us t4b for 300 units yay
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    @ViciousJ I am more surprised there was nothing in the special quests this month to start giving them (or at least shards of them) honestly. I also see they made some changes to the glory store and aq rewards recently but didn't add t5b at any type of capacity there either when they did. I guess unless Act 5.4 drops in early December and rewards a lot of rank up materials there won't be a realistic way to have even one r5 5* before 6* champs get relased at the end of next month. I guess what I am trying to say is that I would think there would be a way to earn them in game rewards by now and that being able to buy them wouldn't happen until after that occurs. Anyways, I've searched the forums and could not find any announcements or news on the release of t5b so I guess I have answered my own question now.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I was searching for it too. There was only statement that T5BC needed is reduced by 50% to rank 5*. No info on when it is available.

• the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Maybe this 2018 when 6* are available :lol:
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Starting to think they jumped the gun on 6*, they said we would fight them in october quest but for some reason made a boss rush quest and figured november quest would have 6* but nope it doesnt and surely december wont have either.

Imo if they were on track with 6* we would of already seen t5b slowly popping up with more 5* shards but we havent, i wouldnt expect 6* till at least infinity wars film
  • Yeah they need to do this instead of freaking 6 stars.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    All I know is that we will be allowed to hold a maximum of two T5 Basics in our inventory....not excited about that part.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Here come the you should be happy with t4b posters
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Starting to think they jumped the gun on 6*, they said we would fight them in october quest but for some reason made a boss rush quest and figured november quest would have 6* but nope it doesnt and surely december wont have either.

Imo if they were on track with 6* we would of already seen t5b slowly popping up with more 5* shards but we havent, i wouldnt expect 6* till at least infinity wars film

6☆ will be out only next year in the announcement.
    Was there a subsequent post saying it will be available earlier?
    Timeline of Release

As mentioned in our latest Uncollected Announcement today Summoners will start to earn 6-Star shards upon duping 5-Stars pretty quickly. You’ll all have your first chance to see 6-Stars in action in mid to late fall, where you will face off against them in some of our new Quest Content first.

After that, we expect that 6 Stars will become playable within The Contest in early 2018.
    edited November 2017
    @witherthur, unless something has changed pretty sure they said we would be seeing them in quests well now (mid to late fall), and that they would playable in January 2018 (only about a month away). Maybe the Boss Rush or whatever they called it was all they meant by that but it sure seemed like we would be seeing them in other quest content before the end of the year and with the adrenaline feature enabled when this was all announced. Maybe the 6* champs just got lost looking for bases or something after the Boss Rush ended.

Also to all, try let's not get too far off topic. The primary question being asked here is where's the t5b at man? Are they going to be released soon? Any info on how or where we will be able to obtain them?
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    They are coming in act 5.4
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    @witherthur, unless something has changed pretty sure they said we would be seeing them in quests well now (mid to late fall), and that they would playable in January 2018 (only about a month away). Maybe the Boss Rush or whatever they called it was all they meant by that but it sure seemed like we would be seeing them in other quest content before the end of the year and with the adrenaline feature enabled when this was all announced. Maybe the 6* champs just got lost looking for bases or something after the Boss Rush ended.

Also to all, try let's not get too far off topic. The primary question being asked here is where's the t5b at man? Are they going to be released soon? Any info on how or where we will be able to obtain them?

My best guess is with Act 5 Completion.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Yep defo Act 5 completion and then will start being introduced with next season of AQ but will only happen for top alliances which... sucks
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    All I know is that we will be allowed to hold a maximum of two T5 Basics in our inventory....not excited about that part.

peqmvvjatsat.png
    Yep, seems like it. Let's hope this is not the real cap and that we can hold way more when they do arrive. Or maybe it is a little cue that they will increase the level cap? Either way, I also hope we get to carry more than 2.
    NDK13 wrote: »
    They are coming in act 5.4

Is this official?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Nope, not official. Just a widely held assumption.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Absolutely nothing from Kabam about them, but I'm glad to see OG bring Up this topic. Definitely will be one of the more important things to be released in the game.
    Personally, I have no idea why they would introduce 5* champs and leave them active for SO long without providing the ability in any capacity to max one out. They should’ve just capped 5* at 4/55 if that was the plan for so long. It’s pretty ridiculous.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

peqmvvjatsat.png
    Yep, seems like it. Let's hope this is not the real cap and that we can hold way more when they do arrive. Or maybe it is a little cue that they will increase the level cap? Either way, I also hope we get to carry more than 2.

where did you get the pic

peqmvvjatsat.png

Check your inventory. You can sort by all instead of just what you own.
    @Rotmgmoddy how did you get 250 shards of one in the pic?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

peqmvvjatsat.png

OKAYGang wrote: »
    @Rotmgmoddy how did you get 250 shards of one in the pic?

There was this one occasion where T5B fragments were accidentally released for a short amount of time into the game, and could be obtained by selling your T4B. Out of natural curiosity, I sold one of my T4Bs back then, only for them to magically vanish. I thought the GM team took out T5B fragments, so I asked them for a refund and they said they can't, so I just forgot about the whole thing.

Well, turns out they didn't exactly take out the T5B fragments, because I still have the 250 T5B fragments when they reintroduced it into the game in one of the more recent game versions. Hence the reason why I have 250 T5B fragments and can see this screen.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Since it's expected to be released when 6*s would, I'm thinking there might be new levels to increase capacities of the number of T5B Cats.
    Thanks @Rotmgmoddy makes sense now and glad you didn't get screwed out of your t4b entirely. Although 250/45000 t5b fragments for a full t4b is a pretty bad exchange rate also lmao. Hopefully they increase that when they do officially release. At that rate it would take 180 full t4b sold to fully form 1 t5b. That is 3 and a half years worth of t4b arenas.