**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

*Resolved* Loading Time / Game Down Issue [Merged Thread]

12346»

Comments

• RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29

FIX the servers Kabam. We pay for that...
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Game is not opening and the problem seems connection but there is no connection problem at my wifi or phone net.
    We have unfinished AQ how are we supposed to complete it? My game friends having the same issue.
  • CirrusCirrus Posts: 87
    Same here
  • Avisek_GhostAvisek_Ghost Posts: 16

Ok, it's down.
    But was it scheduled ???
    I didn't notice anything.
  • Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    Game is down for maintenance
  • Avisek_GhostAvisek_Ghost Posts: 16

Was it scheduled ?

Was it scheduled ?
    Nope, emergency maintenance
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Was it scheduled ?
    Does "Emergency Maintenance" sound like it would be scheduled? Are emergencies normally scheduled?
  • GunterD_1GunterD_1 Posts: 18
    The game is much more responsive for me now.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, we apologise for the interruption. Our team is looking into this as we speak. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Regnator said:

FIX the servers Kabam. We pay for that...

The servers aren't even Kabams. They have as much control for when an error occurs as you do. Go take a seat Karen.
  • SaxodogSaxodog Posts: 5
    Yea for me too feels alot better for now.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    finally game is back to normal! you should've done that emergency maintenance two days ago
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    My game seems to have gone back to normal. Thanks.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    A fix has been implemented and the game should be up and running again. Our team will continue to monitor this. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to let us know if you run into any further issues here. Thank you all again for your patience.
  • CristtCristt Posts: 15
    Carmel1 said:

finally game is back to normal! you should've done that emergency maintenance two days ago

I agree now I can play again. So happy after 2 days of slow loading.
    Thank you Kabam!
  • Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    Thanks for fixing
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It’s ok now . Thank you
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

A fix has been implemented and the game should be up and running again. Our team will continue to monitor this. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to let us know if you run into any further issues here. Thank you all again for your patience.

What was the reason? Can some back end IT guy come and explain? Just curious
  • HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25
    Kabam Boo said:

Still taking more than usual. Game used to start just 20-30 seconds after pressing the icon. Now its up to 50. Dont get me wrong, Its way better than 1 and a half minute I was getting for the last 2 days, but I cant call this a fix if its not back to normal. Quest fights seems to work normal though. Hopefuly it will get better. Thanks you.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★

Kabam Boo said:

What was the reason? Can some back end IT guy come and explain? Just curious
    Yeah i think it's fair for us to hear what was the reason for the slow loading.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It's faster. It's actually running at 60fps now. That's dope
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Definitely fixed on my end - thank you.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Man there is nothing fun about this game right now! The control input issues seem to have gotten much worse! My champs are dashing forward when I swipe back or hit block at least 2 times each fight, the opponents are able to break my block as if they were unblockable when they weren’t, when swiping forward to intercept or attack it’s super delayed and I’m eating mass combo damage from opponents, special attack is taking me press the button 2-4 times before registering, and this **** is very frustrating! I do not get it at all! With these control issues at their worst they keep making nodes that prevent us from even using our controls correctly. Just fix the game already!!! iPhone uses have been dealing with issue for almost year now!!! This is a multi million dollar game. With very little over head. So stop being greedy and invest in a platform and bigger servers and players would be happy with the game again!
  • IkTesIkTes Posts: 7
    After maintenance on February 18 the game became super smooth, loading times between battles are about 2-3 seconds. This is the best experience in years for me and my device after this fix. Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Dear developers, take a note about this version of the game, it is really good!