**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else nervous about 7.4 rewards?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Fabwizi said:

Zan0 said:

It definitely won’t be 2 whole catalysts of each resource if that’s what you’re asking

If I can't rank 4 from the story mode exploration which is essentially the main content in the game but I can r4 5 Champs from some gifting event then somethings up.
    I had my R4 before gifting. Guess that blows your theory out the water.
    Did you spend money on deals to get the catalysts? I'm not saying this is any less valid, but if so, then it does not really "blow [the] theory out [of] the water"....

Their point may not have been fully made, but if there is not a way to freely achieve the necessary catalysts in-game but there are ample ways to do so through payments, then that is where most people get frustrated. Paying people should have an advantage, but things need to be achievable otherwise.

*as a disclaimer, I am not including the incredibly low chance of getting ridiculously lucky and pulling tons of T3A and T6B shards from GGC without paying.

Edit: grammar.
    Spending was the only was to have a R4 before gifting. I had mine during CW deals. Even if I did Carinas challenges, the only way I could have had one was spending.

Many had R4's after CW and it was due to spending. Gifting didn't give us our first R4's. What it did do is give people multiple R4's.

There will be ways to get it in game without buying offers, just don't think we'll fully see it with 7.4. But to the comment I replied too, spending will always get people things before others will by a long shot. I'm sure there was some shady stuff with gifting but there were legit whales out there spending thousands.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Fabwizi said:

Zan0 said:

It definitely won’t be 2 whole catalysts of each resource if that’s what you’re asking

If I can't rank 4 from the story mode exploration which is essentially the main content in the game but I can r4 5 Champs from some gifting event then somethings up.
    I had my R4 before gifting. Guess that blows your theory out the water.
    Did you spend money on deals to get the catalysts? I'm not saying this is any less valid, but if so, then it does not really "blow [the] theory out [of] the water"....

Their point may not have been fully made, but if there is not a way to freely achieve the necessary catalysts in-game but there are ample ways to do so through payments, then that is where most people get frustrated. Paying people should have an advantage, but things need to be achievable otherwise.

*as a disclaimer, I am not including the incredibly low chance of getting ridiculously lucky and pulling tons of T3A and T6B shards from GGC without paying.

Edit: grammar.
    Spending was the only was to have a R4 before gifting. I had mine during CW deals. Even if I did Carinas challenges, the only way I could have had one was spending.

Many had R4's after CW and it was due to spending. Gifting didn't give us our first R4's. What it did do is give people multiple R4's.

There will be ways to get it in game without buying offers, just don't think we'll fully see it with 7.4. But to the comment I replied too, spending will always get people things before others will by a long shot. I'm sure there was some shady stuff with gifting but there were legit whales out there spending thousands.
    There was definitely shady stuff, people in the top spending I have no problem with it is the people who did not spend much but have 4+ r4 there were offers of 40 dollars for 10 ggc. It really taints the game for people that legitimately spend.
    I'm sure but I haven't seen any evidence. Not gonna go down that rabbit hole.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Problem is, f2p players have the correct ammount of T6B needed, if not close to it. But are still missing 1/1.5 T3 alpha.

There might be a possibility that someone will have a full T6B in the stash without any possibility of use it due to lack of the T3 alpha
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Monk1 said:

Graves_3 said:

Monk1 said:

Graves_3 said:

Doing Carina, SoP, Grandmaster gauntlet and all of act 7 should give enough for a rank 4 6*.

Act 7 alone isn’t hard enough at all to give an entire rank 4

Considering SoP and grandmaster gauntlet were temporary content with not everyone having had access to it, it would kind of suck if people had to complete that content to r4 their first champ.
    If you were not TB 6 months ago.. why on earth would you think u should be getting a r4 so soon after a r3 😂

Christ what day are some people on
    So now you want to impose arbitrary time limits on when you can acquire r4’s and not on the amount of content cleared? So when kabam releases their next title, it should come with a requirement of clear X content, have Y champs at Z requirement and be thronebreaker for 1 to 2 years?
    That would be really well received my friend.
    Slow clap 👏
    😂 seems you don’t understand how progressive games work.

Nothing to do with time. But if you did not even have a single r3 champs to do end game content then are you expecting 7.4 to enable you to skip levels..

Most of us has 30+ r3 before we got a r4 champ
    Hey, you brought up 6 months ago didn’t you? And now you are saying nothing to do with time? You never mentioned anything about number of r3’s before getting an r4 earlier.
    In any case I do understand how progression based(not progressive) games work. And in case you don’t understand, you can easily get t5cc now. If someone was not thronebreaker 6 months ago, it has no bearing on how far they have advanced in game in the 6 months following that. Unless you are living in a cave, you probably know how easy it is to get r3’s. I am r3’ing almost 1-2 champs every month being in a relaxed map 5-6 alliance. If someone is putting a bit more effort, 6 months is a long time to amass a good amount of r3’s. And as far as I know there is no minimum number of r3’s you need before getting r4. It’s just that you were slow and had 30+ before you got your first.
    Edit: you don’t really need r3/r4 champs to do end game content. They just make it slightly easier.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Why need r4 when r5 5 stars can handle all contents in here?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Shepard69 said:

Graves_3 said:

Monk1 said:

Graves_3 said:

Doing Carina, SoP, Grandmaster gauntlet and all of act 7 should give enough for a rank 4 6*.

Act 7 alone isn’t hard enough at all to give an entire rank 4

Considering SoP and grandmaster gauntlet were temporary content with not everyone having had access to it, it would kind of suck if people had to complete that content to r4 their first champ.
    If you were not TB 6 months ago.. why on earth would you think u should be getting a r4 so soon after a r3 😂

Christ what day are some people on
    So now you want to impose arbitrary time limits on when you can acquire r4’s and not on the amount of content cleared? So when kabam releases their next title, it should come with a requirement of clear X content, have Y champs at Z requirement and be thronebreaker for 1 to 2 years?
    That would be really well received my friend.
    Slow clap 👏
    SOP and GM Gauntlet is content, no? So - people who did that (as in more content) should get the resources needed first no?
    We are talking in hypotheticals. Once kabam releases the rewards for the act completion/exploration we will know for sure.
    To clarify your point, I was responding to the person who mentioned about why a person who got r3 six months ago deserves an r4.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★

I have a strong feeling we will get a rank 3-4 crystal along with some resources to either get some another rank 4 or a bit closer to another.

I have a feeling about that too, but like an offer at the end, for like 12-15k units. I'm ready to buy it.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

I have a strong feeling we will get a rank 3-4 crystal along with some resources to either get some another rank 4 or a bit closer to another.

3-4 gem ;)
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

leaks not confirmed

See I’m still VERY doubtful over this. A generic 3-4? A class one MAYBE.
    Honestly after the giftting event a lot of people have more than 1 rank 4. I could see it but i see where your coming from

ItsDamien said:

leaks not confirmed

See I’m still VERY doubtful over this. A generic 3-4? A class one MAYBE.
    Honestly after the giftting event a lot of people have more than 1 rank 4. I could see it but i see where your coming from
    It just doesn't make sense. That's a STEEP increase. I have my doubts as well since they normally don't datamine rewards. Not like the new person's been wrong but it's only been champs and Otruix was always right on champs.
    Again i see good points in this statement. It's anybody's guess. But if they don't release the content in March then people will kinda freak out and who cares what the rewards are as long as we have stuff to do. Honestly as long as we have content the rewards are of less matter. Not saying i want them to be bad but we need stuff to do desprately
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Ooh Boi, why do I have a feeling we are up for a far worse complaints from disappointment, when the official announcement hit.

Personally, I'll be happy with these rewards, Aaaand that's what causing me to doubt this Lol.

And wheres the gold?
    I have plenty, just asking for mates who struggle with it.
    3.5M gold covers just a little over 1 6* upgraded to 3/45.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'm content with those rewards if they turn out to be accurate. Being able to R1-R4, awaken, and take any champ from sig 1-200 is pretty nice IMO.

Wonder what that selector for act 7 exploration will turn out to be. Doubt it's a T5CC selector (seems kinda anticlimactic for that to be the reward there).
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

I'm content with those rewards if they turn out to be accurate. Being able to R1-R4, awaken, and take any champ from sig 1-200 is pretty nice IMO.

Wonder what that selector for act 7 exploration will turn out to be. Doubt it's a T5CC selector (seems kinda anticlimactic for that to be the reward there).

I wonder if the selector would be either a rank up or shards selector kind of deal.

Upon further investigation, apparently it’s a class nexus selector, similar to abyss exploration. No idea if it’s a 3 or 10 though.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Turns out there was no need to be
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    There are the rewards!!!!
    Cap45 said:

There are the rewards!!!!

Someone acknowledges Prof Hoff’s existence and I like it