**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next month event quest

Guyz what will be the next month event quest??

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Wait one more week and a few days to find out
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Is it gonna start at beginning of Dec or wait until the current one ends?

They have over-lapped before.

Got 4 of the energy refill bundle deals, gonna be wasted unfortunately, guess it's my own fault though lol
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    MODOK : they said at comicon. Another mashup like the red hulk agent venom one about a year and a half back
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    MODOK : they said at comicon. Another mashup like the red hulk agent venom one about a year and a half back

Red Hulk and Agent Venom arent Mash up they are actually comic book characters. Venompool is a mash up that recently gotten its comic book along with several other champs who get infected by the symbiote
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    He was saying that there was an event with Modok in the past, in the quest that introduced Red Hulk and Agent Venom.
  • "I am gonna be heading home for the Holidays and forced to leave that idiot MODOK in charge of my contest in my absence. Hopefully he doesn't screw things up too bad while I am gone." That is my guess anyway. Just because I am "THE_GRANDMASTER", it doesn't mean they (Kabam) tell me everything. LOL JK
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    IanMoone wrote: »
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

Red Hulk and Agent Venom arent Mash up they are actually comic book characters. Venompool is a mash up that recently gotten its comic book along with several other champs who get infected by the symbiote

In fact, Venompool has existed for quite some times and is not more a mashup than Agent Venom or Spiderman with the black symbiote costumes. They are all one character possessed by the Klyntar symbiote.