**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

#Unstoppable Armor global war tactic broken

MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: iPhone 13 Pro Max

Device Operating System: iOS 15.2.1

Mobile Carrier: AT&T

Cellular or WiFi: Was on WiFi

Game Version Installed: 33.3.0

Game Mode: Alliance War.

Champions Affected: I was using a 6* r3/200 She-Hulk vs a r3 Super Skrull on node 44, rich get richer.

Active Boosts: No boosts running

Description of the Issue: The new alliance war defense tactic #unstoppable armor is broken. Slow was not preventing the unstoppable. Simple as that. We have only had 1 war so have only experienced it the once.

Screenshot or Video: I have both but it won’t let me upload. I keep getting this “You are not allowed to post attachments in this category. Please remove any attachments to proceed.”

As you can see the parry callouts but no stun when I parry him despite slow being active every time. Then again in the video I parry stun him and unstoppable activates while he is parry stunned, the stun is purified and he punches me in the face despite slow being active.

Comments

• MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    See below 👇🏽
    Zan0 said:

While unstoppable the champs are stun immune

Yea I remember that from Kabam’s description. Good call. I’ll need to experiment a bit more to determine if the tactic is bugged or not. Only had the one war so far and only one #unstoppable armor defender. And in that fight I didn’t strike into his unstoppable at all except with heavies, which She-Hulk ignores no matter what so that’s not a good indicator.

Will follow up with this.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I think they said that the unstoppable is immune to AAR so slow won't prevent in But the other interaction works normally

I think they said that the unstoppable is immune to AAR so slow won't prevent in But the other interaction works normally

Surely this is not the intended interaction? Slow is clearly meant to prevent the effects of unstoppable, makes no sense otherwise. The stun immunity while unstoppable makes sense I suppose (Juggs is stun immune while unstoppable) but for slow to not prevent the unstoppable in the first place seems like a bug.

Does Kabam intend to have slow do nothing to prevent unstoppable this season? I think that’s ultimately the question that needs to be answered.
    Zan0 said:

Surely this is not the intended interaction? Slow is clearly meant to prevent the effects of unstoppable, makes no sense otherwise. The stun immunity while unstoppable makes sense I suppose (Juggs is stun immune while unstoppable) but for slow to not prevent the unstoppable in the first place seems like a bug.

Does Kabam intend to have slow do nothing to prevent unstoppable this season? I think that’s ultimately the question that needs to be answered.
    I don’t think you understand what they said. Slow can’t prevent the unstoppable from activating but it will still prevent the effects of unstoppable. It’s not bugged

Ultimately shouldn’t slow prevent the unstoppable from showing up in the first place? Unstoppable shows up in war frequently when slow is active on various defenders. But you can always attack into them and still parry them (granted this was before the implementation of this global) but surely this was a bug since it’s inconsistent. Like as long as slow is active, unstoppable or not, you’ve always been able to attack into them and parry them.

If the intended interaction NOW is that passive unstoppable will still proc no matter what and slow will, in fact, work to ignore the effects of unstoppable. BUT the defender will be stun immune during the unstoppable, then that needs to be clarified right?

Thing being parry stunned with active unstoppable buff, with and without slow debuff up.

That’s Sasquatch and MODOK on the foot loose/Force of Will node and you can see they use a special and no unstoppable procs at all because slow is active. Force of Will reads like the unstoppable armor global reads; immune to ability accuracy modification.

Also that pic is Sassy using a heavy during Wrath of a Tanaraq, which is passive unstoppable, but nothing comes up because slow is active. That’s also FOW node.
    Because Thing is not part of the Defense Tactic. Only champs who have the # unstoppable are affected.

Slow has 2 functions
    1) prevent usntoppable from triggering by AAR
    2) even if it triggers act like as if it isn't there. You can hit them freely

If a champ or an effect is AAR immune then first function won't work. But second one will
    So those pics of Sassy and MODOK are both on force of will node. Which reads “Defender is immune to ability accuracy reduction passives and debuffs”
    Which is the same description Kabam is using for Unstoppable Armor tactic.

The unstoppable, both active and passive, from those defenders on that node never activates because slow debuff is active on them.

These opponents were both faced prior to the implementation of #unstoppable armor tactic. But the node should still render the slow debuff useless if the intended interaction is, in fact, that slow does nothing against AAR. But instead the slow prevents the unstoppable from activating (active buff and also passive) as well as the evasion chance (evade buff still procs but all evasion is prevented)
    Yes. The interaction with force of will is bugged. It doesn't always not prevent the unstoppable or evade from triggering

Yes. The interaction with force of will is bugged. It doesn't always not prevent the unstoppable or evade from triggering

Stands to reason that the war global could be bugged too then, yea?

Stands to reason that the war global could be bugged too then, yea?
    No

Well if the war global unstoppable armor is working as intended, whereas AAR immunity prevents slow from working, then Force of will/footloose node is bugged, correct?
    I guess we’ll find out this offseason. Need more fights to determine if the global is indeed bugged. FOW/Footloose should be fixed if this is the interaction Kabam is going for with slow vs AAR immunity. It’s been like that since they introduced the node.
    Zan0 said:

I guess we’ll find out this offseason. Need more fights to determine if the global is indeed bugged. FOW/Footloose should be fixed if this is the interaction Kabam is going for with slow vs AAR immunity. It’s been like that since they introduced the node.

The reason fow and slow interact like that is probably because slow counts as neither a AAR debuff or passive
    Pretty sure this is exactly why. They just recently updated the slow descriptions in champ bios to reflect % based effectiveness. Also slow is now a clickable button with description on champs that have slow ability. Recently added I’ve noticed.

I suppose this is my entire point, if slow has been treated as neither an active or passive debuff in regards to AAR then why wouldn’t it completely prevent the unstoppable from unstoppable armor global?

Just seems like something needs to be addressed here.