**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Don't We have AQ Map 8 Modifiers?

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★
Hi this was never answered by any community managers (or at least haven't seen their response) but why don't we have AQ map 8 modifiers? Also in the meantime, couldn't we just reuse map 7 modifiers in map 8 instead of waiting? That way, we get more resources during the grind.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    How about no? Some lanes are still absolute trash and the AI is still garbage as well.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,204 ★★★★★
    Btw we need map8 modifiers. And I'm hopeful kabam is working on them.
    Map7 modifiers in map8? Absolutely not!
    Many paths will become intolerable.
    And on a selfish not, My path will become nightmare.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

How about no? Some lanes are still absolute trash and the AI is still garbage as well.

This is one of the biggest gripes I have with Map 8 right now. The A.I in Map 8 is the absolute worst. I thought arena was bad but M8 is worse.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Too defensive imo.

Lucky Elsa carries me through my path 4. 😂
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★

This is one of the biggest gripes I have with Map 8 right now. The A.I in Map 8 is the absolute worst. I thought arena was bad but M8 is worse.
    It honestly feels like act 1 AI at times. They are so passive and it's annoying. I use moleman for majority of my lanes and I'll block to get into frenzy and they'll sit there and dance back and force and block for a good 10+ seconds before finally hitting into my block.
    Forward said:

It honestly feels like act 1 AI at times. They are so passive and it's annoying. I use moleman for majority of my lanes and I'll block to get into frenzy and they'll sit there and dance back and force and block for a good 10+ seconds before finally hitting into my block.
    Same here. I take the Diss Track lane with the unstoppable. It's frustrating because they just dance back and block until unstoppable is back. Pain in the rear, especially when using Knull and Apoc.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Forward said:

Same here. I take the Diss Track lane with the unstoppable. It's frustrating because they just dance back and block until unstoppable is back. Pain in the rear, especially when using Knull and Apoc.
    The AI is so dumb on this path… I have been using Cable with Apoc for the lane and every time without fail after my heavy attack the AI dashes back 3 times. I have started just throwing heavy attacks back to back even after I push them over a bar of power because I know the AI is going to try to dash back multiple times before doing anything.
    Werewrym said:

Forward said:

The AI is so dumb on this path… I have been using Cable with Apoc for the lane and every time without fail after my heavy attack the AI dashes back 3 times. I have started just throwing heavy attacks back to back even after I push them over a bar of power because I know the AI is going to try to dash back multiple times before doing anything.
    That's how I have to play Apoc against Stealth Spidey. Spidey magically turtles after a heavy from me and the bleeds expire quickly so it's been hard getting the debuffs on him. I use Knull for Red Skull and Yondu. They will turtle when corruption starts and the unstoppable usually starts right at or in the middle. Makes those fights way too long.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Forward said:

That's how I have to play Apoc against Stealth Spidey. Spidey magically turtles after a heavy from me and the bleeds expire quickly so it's been hard getting the debuffs on him. I use Knull for Red Skull and Yondu. They will turtle when corruption starts and the unstoppable usually starts right at or in the middle. Makes those fights way too long.
    I don’t know what causes it but I do know that I was late clearing my path one day and did it once the global was down, they fought just like regular AI, so it seems like something about the global node is programmed to make them play super passive.
  • M8 is enough as is. Even if you put the current modifiers on it without making new harder ones it’s not going to make it fun.