**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did the last extended maintenance fix lags and other gameplay problems ?

Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
(gameplay problems = guard drop, missing hits, too short dashbacks , freezed champs while opponent's heavy, ...)

Did the last extended maintenance fix lags and other gameplay problems ? 51 votes

Yes. Thank you guys! My favourite game is finally back!
7%
lordmarsh09Nexus_UY_Scuti777Vissamaf80 4 votes
No. And sometimes it's even worse.
80%
Crine60KpatrixRektorCrys23Justice_Evo_8Golden_GuardianRomxBadroseHarcourtmazeShadeadSomeoneElseDigitalscionRapINTEGRALJohan66777XillymanNew_Noob168SpeedbumpEmil_LimsonARMAGEDDON999 41 votes
What lags? IDK what you're talking about.
11%
gatra_hpDanicb94Pa_1gohard123L1d3rASix 6 votes

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I have noticed an increase in low frame rates at times.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    The game honestly gets worse with every update
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Nothing has changed or improved.
  • No. And sometimes it's even worse.
    I've had my champs dash forward a lot while I'm blocking. That hasn't happened in a very long time. Since the extended maintenance, it's been a constant problem. Happens at least once per fight. I'm exploring 5.3, so the fights are long and there's a good bit of time for it to happen. It's a death sentence almost every time it happens. Very frustrating.

THINK I noticed some dropped blocks in aq yesterday, but not 100% sure on that one. But have had several others complain about the auto dash forward. Love to add bugs. Makes the game so much fun
    Okay, I remained optimistic through this shut down...but I just lost two fights in an arena when I never flipping loose! Luckily I did not loose them both in the same match! And it is straight up this bs lag!!!!! Kabam what exactly was it you accomplished?????????? Because from our perspective it was an 8 hour miscarriage!
    I.E. !!! Dead on arrival!
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Feel free to describe other gameplay problem that I could have forgotten
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Blocks doesn’t get registered at the start of the fight..
    Champs moving forward despite holding block ..
    Dexterity not working when opponent is doing heavy attack ..
    So much for maintenance for nothing ..
    this game is honestly getting worse and worse after very update
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Any other?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I do not understand this poll....when did Kabam say this extended maintenance was going to fix any bugs?
    They claimed it was the servers causing this lag and it's still lagging! So basically nothing got fixed in 8 hrs. Every fight starts with lag! Champions frozen and floating toward the center without touching the ground. Loosing control of the fights because your block doesn't go up when you block it seems to delay just long enough for the opponent to assume control...bs!
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    If you thought the 8 hour maintenance was going to address lag , bugs and other problem then u were deluding yourself