**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker at Level 53

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Since the game has been so dry lately, I decided to take my gifting alt account seriously and have had a ton of fun with it. I got Cav a little before the gifting event started and had some pretty good luck along the way and got 75% of a Mutant t5cc. Thanks to the romance store, I got the materials (mostly ISO) I needed to r5 Nebs and Doom and pushed my way through 6.4. Last week I finished 7.1 and got the last 25% of mutant t5cc I needed to r3 my Emma Frost. Today, I finally got enough iso to finish leveling her to 2/35 so I could r3 her.
Of course, this account isn’t FTP, I bought the sigil for this month just to get the inventory space needed to r3 Emma. Other than spending ten dollars on the what if nexus cavs, I spent no money progressing the roster or going through content.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I've thought about doing something like this, but the thought of doing twice as much AQ shut that down.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I've thought about doing something like this, but the thought of doing twice as much AQ shut that down.

I’m only doing Map 5 on my alt, so it’s not bad.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Too bad you have to pay for the sigil to get it. Paying for multiple accounts isn't a good addiction to have lol

I mean, I could have just waited until I hit level 60 but I had an extra gift card laying around that I had no other use for. I stopped spending on my main account and other than this, I don’t spend on this account either
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 635 ★★★
    Good job man! Man I’m level 60 with 2 r3’s and like 6-7 r2’s 6*’s and I’m not even throne breaker yet lol. Kudos to you👊🏽👊🏽