**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How are you feeling about the game?

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
For me, It is getting seriously difficult to continue on playing. We have recently lost alliance members of 2 years who have decided enough is enough.
And it isn't simply all the lagging and freezing during game play, it is also an overwhelming feeling that we are getting nowhere.
It takes too long to build 6 * and it takes far too long to aquire the things needed to raise them.
It is near impossible to dupe them for the majority of players, and frankly it is well past time for duel class 6* crystals.
Additionally, there should already be t5b and t5c, however pathetic the amount, in the glory store!
The side (item) arenas should have been revamped years ago.
The processes of acquiring and raising higher tier champs has just become way way too much work. It is practically a full time job to continue to rank champs regularly and it is chasing long time players, friends, and allies away!
That combined frustration of stagnant growth added to poor response, etc. Makes it an easy decision for some to walk away.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

For me, It is getting seriously difficult to continue on playing. We have recently lost alliance members of 2 years who have decided enough is enough.
    And it isn't simply all the lagging and freezing during game play, it is also an overwhelming feeling that we are getting nowhere.
    It takes too long to build 6 * and it takes far too long to aquire the things needed to raise them.
    It is near impossible to dupe them for the majority of players, and frankly it is well past time for duel class 6* crystals.
    Additionally, there should already be t5b and t5c, however pathetic the amount, in the glory store!
    The processes of acquiring and raising higher tier champs has just become way way too much work. It is practically a full time job to continue to rank champs regularly and it is chasing long time players, friends, and allies away!
    That combined frustration of stagnant growth added to poor response, etc. Makes it an easy decision for some to walk away.

What resource is hard to get exactly?
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    edited February 2022
    I know it's always hard to top the Gifting Event, but this January and February seem particularly boring imo, especially given the state of the game currently (with all the bugs). Other than the Sigil, I haven't spent a dime since the Gifting Event. I usually buy all the early access bundles, but haven't been interested in any new champions since Kraven.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    nXt said:

I feel very negative about the game right now. And in fact I believe I'm going to quit the game entirely. It's not just 1 thing that is overly wrong, its a bunch of things that all add up. The most annoying thing for sure are the missed inputs, lag, and continuous parry issues. They give us a thank you for playing gift every week but it contains resources that I don't even use. They just stack up in my inventory and I end up selling 80% of them for really nothing. Top that with not being able to pull the champs that I want and spending way too much money in an attempt to do so in the process. I didn't pull 1 good champion over the Valentine's day event. Not even a decent one! Also in January, I used 160K 6* shards and couldn't hit any of the champions I wanted. Also not to mention all the money I spent during the gifting event. I think its widely accepted that MCOC is no longer a game, but more of a pay to collect now, but I can't even do that it seems.

If they are stacking up in your inventory, it means you don't need them. Which means you aren't having the input issues. 🤷
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

Rap said:

For me, it is T1A. I should be able to get 4 of them on Thursday (my timezone) and then take 5-Star Mole Man (first) to rank 3 (have skill isos) and then wait another week for more T1A to rank up 5-Star BW(CV) to rank 4.

After that, see if the game developer is driving me crazy with Psycho-Man.
  • Rap said:

For me, it is T1A. I should be able to get 4 of them on Thursday (my timezone) and then take 5-Star Mole Man (first) to rank 3 (have skill isos) and then wait another week for more T1A to rank up 5-Star BW(CV) to rank 4.

The T1A arena is not too difficult to grind out, and there are three T1A in milestones. The highest milestone is 1.6 million points which takes maybe 20ish rounds of 5* champs plus or minus. Three every nine days is, on average, about ten per month. When you combine that with the glory store, you can get ahead of T1A shortages with bursts of effort: you shouldn't need to grind the arena constantly, just when you're using the resource or to top off inventory.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Nope not.throne breaker but frankly i don't think you should have to be to begin building the items.
    As we have gotten into the higher tiers the amount of items necessary to rank has increased dramatically, and the number of pieces required to build them. And all those many many pieces are available in insignificant amounts scattered across multiple events.
    To aquire enough as a free player (of any of the items even, ridiculously in my opinion, t1a needed by the dozens) you have to grind across multiple events, war, aqs, monthly quests, side quests, even daily cat quests.
    These are in too small of portions scattered to far and wide.
    I am currently cavalier and I am a totally free player of 7 years. I prep before i go for a title, because i have no intention of dropping or buying "x number of Odins" to get the title. I would rather have more than 1 r3 6 before i even begin that run!
    And this is exactly the same pattern the game has followed for years with the slow "trickle down economics" of this game.
    Only now it is taking even longer to acquire and more work to aquire, the things for ranking r5 5s and 6* to r2.
    With the poor game response, lag, freezing,
    Then the bug that are serious bugs! Like clones in war and crystals disappearing and the game acting flaky!
    Not feeling it! And straight up! That is the overall attitude i am hearing, unprompted, from 30 players in my alliance.
    We are burning out quick now!

• WorthyCapWorthyCap Posts: 2
    AQ seems like a chore but gotta do it for rank-ups. Gave up on the arena unfortunately no time. AW, I do bcoz I like my Alliance. But other than that I wanna do end-game content but the Parry issue is making it difficult.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i feel like next month is really a make or break month. we'll see how 7.4 does, we'll see if the issues get fixed (or at least partially fixed), and we'll get the first public taste of solo competitive. i mean if all goes well, i could definitely see the game having a major revitalization as we head towards the summer
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    I'm in love
  • endgamelockedendgamelocked Posts: 11
    edited February 2022
    They should notice that the cost of the parry, lags etc issues is not just a bunch of potions and revives. As a player who play the game for the fun sake, it also cost me a mood and momentums, to feel annoyed, and pissed for the errors that i dont make. They should have compensate that too.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    People either have the drive to play, or they don't. We progress through not only playing consistently, but also pushing ourselves to aim higher. I can somewhat understand for Players that have done everything. They either play for love or the game, or log on out of boredom. However, the Resources to advance are there. There are certain humps and lulls to push past.
    People losing their motivation is not something they can control. It happens from time to time for those of us in for the long haul. It's usually cured by taking a small break.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    DNA3000 said:

Rap said:

The T1A arena is not too difficult to grind out, and there are three T1A in milestones. The highest milestone is 1.6 million points which takes maybe 20ish rounds of 5* champs plus or minus. Three every nine days is, on average, about ten per month. When you combine that with the glory store, you can get ahead of T1A shortages with bursts of effort: you shouldn't need to grind the arena constantly, just when you're using the resource or to top off inventory.
    For a strange reason, I am adverse to AQ. On my main account, the Glory is currently zero. :D
    I do grind out the T1A arena though.

There are 30 full (exclude the Heroic fragments) T1As in MTN store this month and it is good.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    A bit bored tbh, content is not that cool.

I'm just waiting 7.4 content.
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Am I bored playing quite the same thing every day? YEAH

Will I stop playing soon? NO 🤷🏻‍♂️

I built perfect friendships with my alliance members. Right now, playing with them is making me not to stop. But after 7.4 all could change coz game is giving us same things with different shapes 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • xBearxxBearx Posts: 61
    TBH. This game is getting boring.
This discussion has been closed.