**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Future buff suggestion for new champ "Captain America Sam Wilson"

If there was a utility to convert armor up buffs to fury buffs like cw this champ would be great, just saying.

Comments

• salisali Posts: 27
    Why can't you see the "Future" on the title? What is wrong with you all mighty people? Future can mean anytime in future. Maybe one year, maybe 2 years. What is wrong with you?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That Ant-Man Synergy is pretty dope.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

You know the rules, you can't critique a champion that just came out for at least a good six months.. Initial reports on new champs are always negative if they're not CGR or Doom.

People need time to work with him and get to know him and then they'll start finding all the little tricks and trades and from there decide if he's either a stud or a dud.

Even early Doom was a let down for many.
    Exactly! Nobody knows how to use anybody that first 6 months
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    sali said:

Why can't you see the "Future" on the title? What is wrong with you all mighty people? Future can mean anytime in future. Maybe one year, maybe 2 years. What is wrong with you?

Because it's an online community, and everybody knows that nobody actually pays attention and is patient with an online community. We're all going to jump to conclusions wildly and vividly. Watch someone jump to conclusions about jumping to conclusions
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    sali said:

Maybe because the champ just came out and you're talking about a buff that he may not even need once we actually figure the champ out
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Ghost was trash
    Quake was utter trash
    Doom was let down
    Apocalypse was dud
    Sidey 99 was trash among trash
    Corvus was a miss and could have been better

This were the conclusion of community before giving those champs a chance at their release. Problem is that some just jump into the conclusion from Champ spotlight, from 1 or 2 videos, comparing the damage of new champ where he haven't seen the content yet vs the well established mega damage god CGR,

Just let him come, atleast let people try him in AW,AQ, STORY etc etc. Atleast for 1 month for actual INITIAL JUDGEMENT. it takes time to discover the lovely cheese methods, correct play style or things you need and champ delivering it
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Converting armor up buff into fury buff is already an ability by Civil Warrior and having another champion getting same ability is redundant.. if you have Civil Warrior.. do you use him? I don't.. damage wise Capt America Sam Wilson might not have big yellow numbers but he has some utility that makes him different and useful.. at least I hope I can get a 5* or 6*.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

Converting armor up buff into fury buff is already an ability by Civil Warrior and having another champion getting same ability is redundant.. if you have Civil Warrior.. do you use him? I don't.. damage wise Capt America Sam Wilson might not have big yellow numbers but he has some utility that makes him different and useful.. at least I hope I can get a 5* or 6*.

Super Skrull also converts Armour Up Buffs into Fury Buffs. There's over 200 champs in the game. at some point their abilities are going to cross over. That being said, Super Skrull is a very different character. CW an FalCap are very similar characters so it's important for them to have their distinctions.