**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why no runaways hype?

One of the greatest marvel series got a Hulu adaptation, very few superheroes, but no respect on MCOC? A shame.

Comments

• sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    like... Inhumans was terrible and we got some serious in game hype
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    We didnt get serious in game hype, we got an event quest, thats it
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Do you think it is a decision by Game Developer or Marvel?
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Maybe someone decided that screenshots of superheroes beating up children wasn't going to be great PR for the game.

That didn't stop any of the Spider-Man from being added
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Maybe someone decided that screenshots of superheroes beating up children wasn't going to be great PR for the game.

LMAO, had a relative look over my shoulder once when I was fighting against Kamala Khan with Juggernaut....he wanted to know why I was beating up a child (the size difference between the two made it look much worse)...the non-comicbook minded definitely have a different perspective on things we take for granted.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Markx wrote: »

That didn't stop any of the Spider-Man from being added

True, but Spider-Man and Kamala Khan both wear costumes. So the size difference might give it away, and we might know their kids, but they still look like superheroes in a superhero fight. The Runaways kids just look like teenagers.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    What is the runaways? And what is hulu?
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    something dealing with the runaways in game would ehhh .. inhumans was the better choice

• GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208

Runaways is a Marvel comic about superpowered children, teens iirc. It was made into a tv show. Hulu is a website that shows t.v. shows over the internet
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241

Runaways is quite an interesting comic book story, involving teens who are children of Super Villains.
    Hulu is a pay per view (?) TV channel which broadcasts a TV shows recently made after this comic book series.

(And I don't really get why the post asking these questions has been flagged)
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Defenders didn't get any event or champs. Why should runaways?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Inhumans was terrible with even worse effects
  • adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Just becuase a a-list netflix avengers knockoff didn't get one that doesn't mean runaways shouldn't get a event
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Just becuase a a-list netflix avengers knockoff didn't get one that doesn't mean runaways shouldn't get a event

Its not a knockoff if its official. And Runaways isnt even good
    Also, it would make less sense for there to be a Runaways evenr since Thor Ragnarok is the event, it would be less content if t was a Runaways event
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Everyone we are missing the point here and that is will Squirrel Girl being joining the game i cannot stress how much i rather see Squirrels running around then seeing Abomination in underwears. My eyes can only take so much before being scarred for life lol