**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

STARLORDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any ideas on cutoff for starlord in beginner bracket? im alrrady have 700 units saved up for him and im still saving up.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    You need to

1/ Win him twice (unless you have awakening gem)
    2/ Learn to string long combos

Good chance at beginner bracket, maybe around 700k.
    You tell me if it is correct when the event takes place?
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    You need to

1/ Win him twice (unless you have awakening gem)
    2/ Learn to string long combos

Good chance at beginner bracket, maybe around 700k.
    You tell me if it is correct when the event takes place?

I can get 1 mill points in a breeze (Im 9 days into the game) im just saving up for starlord so i can be 100% sure i get him, maybe ill go for 1.2 mill or so and see how i do
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    9 days in and you can get 1 million in the basic arena in a breeze? is that with or without units? if it is without units, how much money have you dropped on premiums?
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    As a beginner, there are better ways to spend your units.

Using 700 units on stamina refill for 4* starlord is useless if it hampers your precision and cruelty mastery.

Unless you are seatin and you can do end game content with **** masteries. If really can, you should be set for the game with or without starlord.
  • Options
    9 days in and you can get 1 million in the basic arena in a breeze? is that with or without units? if it is without units, how much money have you dropped on premiums?

Havent dropped any units on premiums, im f2p. I can get 1 mill in a breeze without units
  • Options

Havent dropped any units on premiums, im f2p. I can get 1 mill in a breeze without units
    i call bs 9 days in you can maybe get 1 4* if you are lucky
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★

Using 700 units on stamina refill for 4* starlord is useless if it hampers your precision and cruelty mastery.

Unless you are seatin and you can do end game content with **** masteries. If really can, you should be set for the game with or without starlord.

Lol Seatin did end game content with all his subscribers gifting him revives, he is a poor player who has little to no skill
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Seatin can barely play. I remember him getting fully KO in AW node 14 map1.0 with 3 rank 4 5 stars including SL and Voodoo. Why is he relevant, like really?
  • Options

Lol Seatin did end game content with all his subscribers gifting him revives, he is a poor player who has little to no skill
    he is referring to seatins f2p account where he took no gifts amd spent no money
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Seatin can barely play. I remember him getting fully KO in AW node 14 map1.0 with 3 rank 4 5 stars including SL and Voodoo. Why is he relevant, like really?

british people sound funny and he opens crystals
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★

2j9l8w3w87rl.jpeg
    66k3hgcfgwz6.jpeg

• Options
    ForlornForlorn Posts: 13
    My account is 4 and a half months old.

In the New player bracket:
    Basic - 650K was always enough. 800K is overkill - but I usually did around that score (or higher).
    Featured - Bit funny as it was full of hackers (had LOL ultron with an account under 30 days old). 800K would
    normally net you a top 50 spot, but if its still full of cheaters then 1.2 - 1.4mill would be more likely.

Once you hit intermediate:
    Basic - 1.3 - 1.6 million easily gets you there
    Featured - 1.2 - 1.6 as well (200 spots with a small pool of players)

640K got me Gwenpool in her first round as basic (just took her to rank 5 today - yay!) just after I started the account.
  • Options
    ForlornForlorn Posts: 13
    edited November 2017
    2nd Gwen arena round:
    h9ck532kj2lv.png

2nd round score:
    4giy1msf4sts.png

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

2j9l8w3w87rl.jpeg
    66k3hgcfgwz6.jpeg

To be fair he doesn't describe himself as unbelievably skilled. We fought them awhile ago and lost because we weren't willing to outspend but he wasn't particularly good.