**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

As a kabam defender i have to be honest here.

Releasing on chapter of the side quest is ridiculous. We already have the awful week into the month updates. This would have been THE perfect opportunity to get new monthly updates back on the proper release schedule, but instead during a content drought we get 30 minutes of mindless low health fights (2 chapters are autofights). I don’t see the logic at all.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    You’re auto Fighting legendary chapter 1 & 2? I smell something 🤥
  • nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★

Jaded said:

Your auto Fighting legendary chapter 1 & 2? I smell something 🤥

Pretty sure the two chapters referenced are Heroic and Master.
    Yeah this, should have said difficulties.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    This month has been boring, but I'm taking the lack of content as an opportunity to knock out the O'Canada Carina challenge. Meh.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Well, obviously master and heroic are gonna be autofights for a TB account, that's not a problem, there's also ppl that are not even Uncollected yet, just a reminder.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    I just posted this in another thread, if they let you run one path of each chapter or even the last chapter you could at least get completion rewards and have it be evenly distributed.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

I just posted this in another thread, if they let you run one path of each chapter or even the last chapter you could at least get completion rewards and have it be evenly distributed.

And how would you go about locking half the map(outside of champs, or much more coding, we all know) I just can’t see a feasible way without screwing ppl because they don’t have the champ
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    edited February 2022
    Piviot said:

And how would you go about locking half the map(outside of champs, or much more coding, we all know) I just can’t see a feasible way without screwing ppl because they don’t have the champ
    They could have a gate like in previous events that requires a key that they don't give out until next week.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Just one part made no sense they could have released the enture chapter
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

This month has been boring, but I'm taking the lack of content as an opportunity to knock out the O'Canada Carina challenge. Meh.

Every month has been boring since act 7.3 and variant 8 launched. I still play the game but not like before. I haven’t touched arena since December, I barely finish cavalier in 2 weeks (used to be done within 3 days), UC also takes me a while and I don’t even sign in every 2 hours like before. I sign in sometimes in the morning and then at night. If war and aq are going on I sign in once mid afternoon to clear my lanes.

At this rate I’ll prolly quit by summer and I don’t want that. Game just isn’t fun anymore and I don’t even mean all the issues like parry, I’ve adjusted and haven’t had issues.
  • While it was announced in the beginning, I still think it's dumb and would have been better to do 4 weeks instead. Just throws the flow off for me