**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my week is ruined.

SpecMSpecM Posts: 88 β˜…
Dude, I just woke up today so excited to play the new chapter in the side quest and get the MTN rewards only to realize you can only do 1/2 of it😭😭

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I too was incredibly disappointed.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Reference said:

Is it really that cool to start a post and telling ppl I don’t read at all?

some people just does not learn to read bro, they only know to tap the screen 🀣
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good rewards

ABYSMAL spread
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

SpecM said:

Dude, I just woke up today so excited to play the new chapter in the side quest and get the MTN rewards only to realize you can only do 1/2 of it😭😭

You mean, out of all the things that are happening in the world right now, THIS ruined your week?
    Civil unrest shut down our borders and we had to invoke an Emergencies Act. Meanwhile, WW3 is apparently close. I'd take that disappointment. Hahahaha.
    No offense to the OP, I get it.
  • SpecMSpecM Posts: 88 β˜…
    xNig said:

SpecM said:

You mean, out of all the things that are happening in the world right now, THIS ruined your week?
    I mean the week part was more of a hyperbole but then again I was getting hyped to rank up kitty pride, HT or kingpin to R5, but the decision depends on what awakening gem I get... and to get that I have to stay another week so all the hype surrounding this vanished.

My week got like a holy present of luck....can't even believe this. And its not and idiom or and irony. But i actually had some tears in my eye s when the crystal stopped on him

Legendary!
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    I didnt get a 6*Groot in a Cav
    My week is ruined too😭😭
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 congrats! He was the best thing that happened to my account in ages. Hope you get him awakened.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Real_Madrid_76_2 congrats! He was the best thing that happened to my account in ages. Hope you get him awakened.

that will give him increased utitlty plus prestige too!!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    Reference said:

Is it really that cool to start a post and telling ppl I don’t read at all?

Why do we have to read everything? In most case we live with common sense and common sense toll us that the final chapter would be released at once not 1/2 lol. What a surprise.

I myself expected to get the whole chapter not half of it as well. Not a big deal just saying we don't need to read everything in this world.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What really IS disappointing, is that unless that single left out section is going to quadruple the completion rewards? There is zero chance of hitting the top achievement on the mojo bucks spending event.
    Sooooo???? What's up with that???
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It would have been better to get 4 weeks instead of 3. One reason is maybe they could give us increased amount of mojo bucks so we didn't have to do heroic or master. Plus heroic and master rewards had no value to us too. Agreed this one?
  • I'm sorry you ruined your week over a side quest.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It probably was said over a thousand times but at the very least they should have had four chapters instead of three.
    edited February 2022
    Can you find the part where the total mojo bucks from the side event will be equal to or greater than the amount necessary to hit the max achievement on the solo spending event???
    Cause based on where we are now?? I don't see it happening! Not for free anyway!
    edited February 2022
    Rap said:

Can you find the part where the total mojo bucks from the side event will be equal to or greater than the amount necessary to hit the max achievement on the solo spending event???
    Cause based on where we are now?? I don't see it happening! Not for free anyway!

For max achievement: 11500
    Amount we get from sq: 12000

Thanks. Then no big deal holding the final section really.
  • GOTG said:

Why do we have to read everything? In most case we live with common sense

My disappointment is immeasurable and my week is ruined.