**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maestro team

TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Ignoring the enemies I have to beat to get to him, which 5 of these champions do you recommend for fighting the Maestro at the end of Act 4 and why? (All champions are either 4/40 or 2/35)
4* Quake (duped)
4* Daredevil classic (duped)
4* Hulk (unduped)
4* Electro (duped)
4* Star Lord (duped)
5* Drax (unduped)
4* Ultron (duped)
5* Storm (unduped)
4* Unst. Colossus (duped)
4* Juggernaut (duped)
4* Agent Venom (duped)
4* Ms. Marvel (duped)
4* Guillotine (duped)
4* Magneto (duped)

Comments

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    4* starlord is your only real option other than maybe drax, either way expect to spend a ton of units doin lol with 4*s
    5k in units minimum unless you have insane amounts of potions, if I was you I'd wait until you have a 5* champion that can bypass the 3 minute enrage timer
  • I think Bryndenrivers has it confused with Lol run, Act4 is more than achievable with 4*, most of your champs are capable, SL especially.
    I used regen champs but you could use most of your champs, whoever you’re most comfortable using, and get through him.
    Parry and Dex masteries are very useful if you don’t have them already.
    I would use Quake, SL, Drax, storm and Ultron from your selection, mainly due to power output.
    Could swap Hulk or DD in there if he has a high sig level
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    edited November 2017
    you should atleast bring star lord, DD classic and storm. all the others are sort of interchangeable

edit: also guillotine of coarse
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I think hulk because of his high damage sl because if you are good with combos you can easily rack up some damage ultron for bleed immunity and regen daredevil because of not only stun but evade and maybe agent venom for tenacity if you worry about damage over time from bleed and other debuffs he has a pretty high chance to shrug off debuffs so yeah those are my suggestions
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'd probably go with:

Hulk - pure damage & poison immunity, great Mystic killer
    Guilly - Heal reversal, bleed, health steal
    DD - Is an evasive beast. One of the best options to fight Maestro with to avoid his specials
    Quake - Really good for causing damage without landing a punch (effectively power control).
    Ultron - Double immunity, regen, bleed

All of those are on my regular R4 team when my R5's are off in AW & AQ except for DD. Never fought with him but know his projectile evasion is amazing (better with higher sig level).

A lot of people default to Starlord, but against a boss like Maestro who is so difficult to evade, it's difficult to maintain a hit streak and get SL's potential. He can still be used to clear a line, but Hulk, Drax, and Guilly are better at short-term max damage.
  • So I keep seeing regen mentioned but Maestro has heal block on his node. Looks like DD, Starlord and hulk will make the run though. @bryndenrivers , I'm not doing Lol I don't think it will cost 5K units.
  • KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    You should take sL guilt for the main ones and use guil on maestro as he has arc overload and she should smash him (just keep spamming your s2) ultron for most fights leading up to maestro which have poison bleed fights.
    I forgot about maestros heal block
    Oops
    You could bring ms marvel in ultrons place she has a pretty decent damage output
    PremTom wrote: »
    I think Bryndenrivers has it confused with Lol run, Act4 is more than achievable with 4*, most of your champs are capable, SL especially.
    I used regen champs but you could use most of your champs, whoever you’re most comfortable using, and get through him.
    Parry and Dex masteries are very useful if you don’t have them already.
    I would use Quake, SL, Drax, storm and Ultron from your selection, mainly due to power output.
    Could swap Hulk or DD in there if he has a high sig level

I so dis have it confused with a lol run
  • For the first run at maestro hulk dd sl will be fine for 100% you will need Gully for his arc overload or sw etc to nulify
    So I keep seeing regen mentioned but Maestro has heal block on his node. Looks like DD, Starlord and hulk will make the run though. @bryndenrivers , I'm not doing Lol I don't think it will cost 5K units.

With a 4* starlord it will cost the best players in the game roughly 4200 units. You have 3 minutes to kill a 1.5 million health champion and there 15ish if them on the easiest path. After 3 minutes your opponents gains a permanent unstopple and 1 bar per second power gain so your dead after 3 minutes with any 4*. That 4200 is playing perfect btw, plus all of the opponents evade randomly and all have "limber" so you can only parry 10x before your parry not longer stuns them enough to get a hit off. I've done the easy path and I will tell you compared to other content there is nothing easy about it. To 100% the labyrinth is way way way harder than 5.1,2,3 put together.
  • Just beat him! Thanks for the help guys. If anyone wanted to know I used
    Og Daredevil, Star Lord, Ms. Marvel, Hulk and Guillotine
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I thought this was a post on getting a maestro team instead of the usual kang/thanos teams
  • X3boss187X3boss187 Posts: 15
    DD gully star lord ultron and storm
  • greeley770greeley770 Posts: 18
    What I used was 4* Phoenix,Magik, civil warrior, 5* crossbones and 4* archangel
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Just beat him! Thanks for the help guys. If anyone wanted to know I used
    Og Daredevil, Star Lord, Ms. Marvel, Hulk and Guillotine

Congratulations!