**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spidey: awakening + rank up question

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Just pulled a 4* Stark Spidey and am looking for advice.

1) Is he worth a generic awakening gem?

2) I'm taking him to R4 regardless of being awakened, but then can only take one Tech to R5: Vision (sig 20), Ultron (unduped), and Spark. Which one to R5?

My current R5 team:
Guilly
Scarlet
Gwenpool
Hype
Hulk
X23
Archangel

I have a lot of bleed-dependent champs and I have poison immunity (Hulk & Hype), but I do not have any bleed immunity. Before Spark, I was already torn between Vision (power control) and Ultron (regen).

Comments

• J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    I would say he's a great champ to awaken but i say rank up Ultron for Aq 1st then spark so that way you have a regen/aq reliable champ. After Ultron i would rank up spidey.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Go 4 spidey, yes, he's worth a generic awakening gem and u wont regret it
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is ok unduped. I would not use a gem on him. Lagacy69 100 percent LOL with an unduped rank 4 stark enhanced spiderman and no money spent.

By the way he is too overpowered kabam. Very unfair balance going on just like in the past with top 5 GOD tier. Now we have new god tier and I am patiently waiting for the due balance.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    He is ok unduped. I would not use a gem on him. Lagacy69 100 percent LOL with an unduped rank 4 stark enhanced spiderman and no money spent.

By the way he is too overpowered kabam. Very unfair balance going on just like in the past with top 5 GOD tier. Now we have new god tier and I am patiently waiting for the due balance.

New god tiers aren't even close to the old ones, you need skill to actually be good with the best champions available right now, in the past with perfect block u just needed to block, with the old scarlet, dr strange, thor, you needed nothing of skill, on any game there are stronger and weaker characters, that's all.