**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I don't have words to describe how my day is going...i literally had tears in my eyes after this

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
Not an idiom, nor any irony. Naturally, my eyes started dropping tears when the crystal stopped. He'll def be my first r3 over bwcv ht omega and hb.

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Congrats bro
    I thought you pulled Guardian for a second there but this is alright too I guess

MAYBE NEXT HE IS
    GONNA BE
    But just tell me is my aw team good with doom torch and Nick fury or should I replace anyone with herc
  • Depends on the path you take. May want to ask your alliance about jt

But just tell me is my aw team good with doom torch and Nick fury or should I replace anyone with herc

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Now I can cry as well
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I am not crying i am just cutting onions
  • TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104

Not an idiom, nor any irony. Naturally, my eyes started dropping tears when the crystal stopped. He'll def be my first r3 over bwcv ht omega and hb.

That AirWalker is a lot better than you may realize. Watch some of F2PLoser's YT vids and you'll see what I mean. But congrats on getting 6* Herc!

That AirWalker is a lot better than you may realize. Watch some of F2PLoser's YT vids and you'll see what I mean. But congrats on getting 6* Herc!
    I know he has awesome damage but he doesn't have utility. U shall check my cosmic conflict post on air Walker.
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

Got him to max level r1. I need t4cc now. He has awesome prestige too. So i have a question. What shall my alliance war attack team be. Doom, Nick and torch or should I replace someone with herc

Depends on what defenders have been placed but for default I'd say exchange nick with herc; you can keep nick on def if he's duped
    The_HoTU said:

Got him to max level r1. I need t4cc now. He has awesome prestige too. So i have a question. What shall my alliance war attack team be. Doom, Nick and torch or should I replace someone with herc

Depends on what defenders have been placed but for default I'd say exchange nick with herc; you can keep nick on def if he's duped
    Wow. Nice advice thanks
    Ever seen him with six cruelties?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

My cosmic roster has finally got a big boost. Air Walker is good@ThatGuyYouSaw

• SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Posts: 95
    True man , just beat the 6.2.6 champion boss yesterday and opened a 5* basic from that and pulled a 5* herd , biggest reward for that struggle and already threw an ag on him and 20 signs . Plus an r3 to 4 and 4 to 5 cosmic gems are going on to him
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    For me who don't have Herc and neither IHulk, and both having immortality which is not exactly the same type if I understand it correctly, why is Herc so much sought after than IHulk?
    edited February 2022

For me who don't have Herc and neither IHulk, and both having immortality which is not exactly the same type if I understand it correctly, why is Herc so much sought after than IHulk?

Because basically Hercules immortality is game breaking. His immortality can be paused when we strike the opponent and when we launch our special attacks for the duration of the attack. It can do some crazy stuff for example when we have that trending electro boss. Hercules immortality will make you survive entire fight at one hp plus immortality gives him easy openings on the opponent with unblockable . Even unduped he is so good. Ihulk needs to be really aggresive and the opponent needs to attack us so that we can intercept using mediums. Hercules doesn't need it. Just for curelties and precision it's fine otherwise. Even with suicides he is amazing and willpower crazy. This is why he is better.

Edit: even ihulk has unblockable in immortality but it can't be paused for the entire fight
    Is he any use in act 6.3 or 6.4?
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Why's there so many people disagreeing with this post?
    You can't prove that he didn't cry after pulling 6 star Hercules.
    I would've cried too, but only because I just recently took CGR to R3 lol.
    Congrats on your Hercules, OP, hopefully he'll serve you well!
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★

bruh he's amazing for all acts lol. He can even solo Act 7 bosses
    Sergeant_ said:

bruh he's amazing for all acts lol. He can even solo Act 7 bosses
    I mean cheese even unduped