**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is for my guardian friend

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
@odishika123 i got that gem from variant 6 completion which i did today

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Damage makes her no.1 or atleast top 3 in entire game. But utility.umm. so yeah she lands around 15. But just a run rank up
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★

Damage makes her no.1 or atleast top 3 in entire game. But utility.umm. so yeah she lands around 15. But just a run rank up

Top 3?? are you sure? Give me a link to a video showing that
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'm just gonna drop a disagree because that statement isn't remotely true and I'm not energetic enough to have a debate on it at this moment.
    15 in the entire game lol what on earth
    FiiNCH said:

Terra said:

I'm just gonna drop a disagree because that statement isn't remotely true and I'm not energetic enough to have a debate on it at this moment.
    Can’t say I’m surprised coming from who said it
    neither am I but it’s still a ridiculous take

Terra said:

Sry sry sry i meant to say top 15 cosmic
    Krishna24 said:

https://youtu.be/hcNzorZF31s
    edited February 2022

Krishna24 said:

https://youtu.be/hcNzorZF31s
    Without watching the video it’s clear you’re wrong, 101 hits and you’ve only taken off 17%
    then fire off the special 3 at max prowess and the rest of his health bar vanishes

it’s not practical, nor is she top damage in the game, but in most fights you don’t even need max prowess to kill
    edited February 2022

Have you considered adding him on line or discord and sharing things between each other that way?

I dunno his ID on discord and i am new there plus i am not on line
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    no

everything that you said just no

and I even made a Proxima appreciation thread a few months ago.

she's good but not that good

just no

no

just no

She is good(damage)

But not good(utility)though she has some
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

no

just no

She is good(damage)

Damage Caps exist. Act 6 or 7 is the only place I could imagine her used
    edited March 2022

no

just no

She is good(damage)

Damage Caps exist. Act 6 or 7 is the only place I could imagine her used
    Even there she wouldn't be able to show her full potential because act 6 and 7 have around 400k health at Max and her damage is way more than u can expect. My 4 star Max Sig with full synergies overkills rol ws with damage being around 96 percent health

Have you considered adding him on line or discord and sharing things between each other that way?

forget that just message him on the forums

Ghost, Corvus, Cosmic GR, Apoc, Cap IW, Collosus, Guardian, Havoc, Hercules, Magneto, Prof X, I aren't even gonna mention more

All of these had a heart attack reading your post
    wait

ok
    edited March 2022

Ghost, Corvus, Cosmic GR, Apoc, Cap IW, Collosus, Guardian, Havoc, Hercules, Magneto, Prof X, I aren't even gonna mention more

wait
    You're asking me to wait or for their heart attack to wait?
    Asked u to wait. These numbers are only possible for her in so less rampup. Might feel irritating and boring repeating it every fight but corvus would take around 3 to 4 fight. Guardian, my boi, would take time, mags only against bleed immune, apoc and prof x. Agin long rampup. Cgr doent have such big numbers
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★

wait
    Asked u to wait. These numbers are only possible for her in so less rampup. Might feel irritating and boring repeating it every fight but corvus would take around 3 to 4 fight. Guardian, my boi, would take time, mags only against bleed immune, apoc and prof x. Agin long rampup. Cgr doent have such big numbers
    Just....... no.
    I completed variant 4 reveiveless today
  • I completed variant 4 reveiveless today

Way to go Real Madrid

wait
    Cgr doent have such big numbers
    I’m sorry, what