**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wondering so much!!!

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
Which playable champion is the rarest?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Mario33 said:

2 star weapon x. he's so rare that nobody has him

it says he doesnt come in 2-3-4 stars.

or so they say...

kidding. of course he doesn't come in anything below a 5*, but it would be cool if we could get a 2* version. i would love to try him in v4
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

2 star weapon x. he's so rare that nobody has him

Nobody has seen him. Or anybody has seen him. Or maybe heimdall or wtcher have seen him
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I'd say 5 star Deadpool.
    6 star Immortal Iron Fist comes close (I don't even have a 3 star Immortal Iron Fist) but you can theoretically obtain him at all times but he's ULTRA rare.
    Kang and Thanos keep coming back every Christmas so there's multiple opportunities.
    Goldpool and Platinumpool have events where they
    keep returning.
    Ultron Classic is LOL 100% reward.
    Wolverine Weapon X is a mix of a speedrun reward as well as a recent Christmas crystal addition.
    5 star Deadpool however, unlike the others, you have NO choice to pay for him.
    Just like the last trophy I forgot to mention but Scarlet Witch Sigil at least you are guaranteed to get her after grinding several weeks.
    And the others you could theoretically grind for, or at least grind the units for, but 5 star Deadpool's case, you had to have the 4 star Deadpool iirc, which you also had to earn from a different arena. That arena required you to buy another Deadpool offer that if you were a beginner and didn't buy, you were screwed.
    So only around 100-300 have 5 star Deadpool.
    The rarest champ as of right now.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’d be super interesting to see how many people have even a single Immortal Iron Fist, much less a 6*.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

I was thinking it should be the one missing from your roster.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

I’d be super interesting to see how many people have even a single Immortal Iron Fist, much less a 6*.

I have a 4-Star :D
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★

I have had a 3* for a few years but never been able to pull any otherrarity

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    Zan0 said:

I'd say 5 star Deadpool.
    6 star Immortal Iron Fist comes close (I don't even have a 3 star Immortal Iron Fist) but you can theoretically obtain him at all times but he's ULTRA rare.
    Kang and Thanos keep coming back every Christmas so there's multiple opportunities.
    Goldpool and Platinumpool have events where they
    keep returning.
    Ultron Classic is LOL 100% reward.
    Wolverine Weapon X is a mix of a speedrun reward as well as a recent Christmas crystal addition.
    5 star Deadpool however, unlike the others, you have NO choice to pay for him.
    Just like the last trophy I forgot to mention but Scarlet Witch Sigil at least you are guaranteed to get her after grinding several weeks.
    And the others you could theoretically grind for, or at least grind the units for, but 5 star Deadpool's case, you had to have the 4 star Deadpool iirc, which you also had to earn from a different arena. That arena required you to buy another Deadpool offer that if you were a beginner and didn't buy, you were screwed.
    So only around 100-300 have 5 star Deadpool.
    The rarest champ as of right now.

A thousand people have 5 star red deadpool
    My terms of rare may be different from y'all's.
    I know I made it seem like it was more of quantity reasoning, but when a champion is literally only available once with very specific requirements to obtain, that's when they're the rarest champion in my opinion.
    I know someone would bring up Summoned Symbiote to go against my argument, but that was at least F2P so anyone could do it, even with the September missions at the time.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    6* IIF.
  • I’d be super interesting to see how many people have even a single Immortal Iron Fist, much less a 6*.

I would imagine by now a ton of people would have the 5* IIF.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Pulled the 4* three times, never in any other star level and haven’t pulled him in over 3 years. The luck to pull him 3 times was crazy
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

Pulled the 4* three times, never in any other star level and haven’t pulled him in over 3 years. The luck to pull him 3 times was crazy
    I’ve pulled him as 3* multiple times max sig(3* sig gems to idc what I use those on)

I’ve pulled 4* multiple times(again don’t care about 4* sigs) max sig

I even have a 5* awakened(from duping)

It’s far from the rarest

And didn’t they give a 2* of weapon x? I’d have to go thru my two stars and that’s just too much work for me atm
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Mario33 said:

Hmm there is someone disagreed with the ‘which’ question. Soo interesting.

+which playable champ is the rarest mates?
    - i dont agree with you.
    +???
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I have a 3* and a 4*.
  • You must be new to the forums. Every post you make might be bait for the spammer dislike idiots :)

Looks like you're new or have a secondary account. Either way, you'll realize worrying over disagrees is pointless