**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DAILY QUESTS REWARDS

Should they be updated?

DAILY QUESTS REWARDS 72 votes

Yes its been years
93%
VceezuffySpeedbumpCropDustercausticSceptilemaniacCrusaderjrArchdemon_Logan00LiquidkoldMaxGamingIvarTheBonelessSCP1504Shamanriver77_Sham_SbkruebSunRiceDeaconmgj0630Username19273 67 votes
No they are fine
6%
FitnesscwSnakepSquirrelguyScrubhanwhyme_why6 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    Yes its been years
    Can’t remember the last time I ran a daily quest
  • Options
    NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    edited March 2022
    It took me a while to remember what daily quests are.😂
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yes its been years
    Do they still exist??
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    No they are fine
    I always assumed the point of daily quests was for really low level players to have a way to target resources when they didn’t have as much of the game available to them to get those resources from. It would be a bit weird to have a quest for every iteration of every catalyst, since players at a high level have so many other areas of content that they could complete to get those rewards. It still accomplishes what it always accomplished.

If they improved it, I wouldn’t complain, but I don’t think it needs updating.
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited March 2022
    Yes its been years
    I do run them to get T2B and T3B and occasionally T2CC to rank up 2/3/4 stars for level up event even the focus is on 6 star, it would definitely be helpful if they got an update
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★

I always assumed the point of daily quests was for really low level players to have a way to target resources when they didn’t have as much of the game available to them to get those resources from. It would be a bit weird to have a quest for every iteration of every catalyst, since players at a high level have so many other areas of content that they could complete to get those rewards. It still accomplishes what it always accomplished.

If they improved it, I wouldn’t complain, but I don’t think it needs updating.

I tend to agree with this. The daily quests serve a specific purpose, which is to allow low-level players to target lower tier catalysts. They still accomplish that purpose, and therefore aren’t really in need of an overhaul. Maybe a couple tweaks, I’d love to see a version that is actually meaningful for t4cc for players who no longer acquire regular amounts of t4cc in content.

But overall, it’s not the biggest deal.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Yes its been years
    (I'm assuming by daily quests you mean proving grounds) Ya last time I went in their was on an alt from a year ago