**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you looking for Mar 5-6 Alliance? Are you looking for 4,000 Glory per week and no pressure?

Then perhaps we are the right alliance for you!

We are a (VERY) newly established alliance, with experienced veterans and growing players as well. Just on our 2nd AQ cycle. Here's what we do:

We do 3 BGs AQ (66655-55555-55544) which brings us over 200 mil. points and over 4,000 Glory per week. We do 3 BGs War as well. Our first season will land us whenever (hopefully Gold 3) but our sights are higher for next season (Gold 2 - 3 perhaps). No pressure for items usage. Just communication and getting the job done.

What we don't do: event minimums, pressure, forced rankups or messing with your roster. We don't do baby-sitting, we don't do drama and negativity. We also have a very lively Line community. Finally, we understand that life comes first and we mean to keep this game FUN for all our members.

Contact in Line: hector-278

Thanks for checking us out!

Comments

• Can I join
    Lvl 45
    Prestige 4.8k
    Top champ. 5* Doom
    Stuck at Act 5.2.6
    ID : BuddySpidey12
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    We are still looking for one player to join us!
    Let's bump this, for AW season break.
    Another bump. Currently looking for 1 or 2 players.
  • RooufyRooufy Posts: 47
    i sent u
    Currently looking for 4-5 players to join us, able to run at least Map 4 in AQ. , which is our only requirement.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    6.5k prestige enough?

@unoobmepro contacting you back.

@unoobmepro contacting you back.

I sent a request in your alliance
    We are currently looking for someone able to run Map 6, to replace a retiring member. Very stable alliance overall

Constantly scoring 260-270 mil each week, earning more than 4,300 Glory.
    edited January 2022
    We will have one spot open.

We are currently running only Map 5 &6, and we reached the 300 mil milestone last AQ week.
    Once again, we are looking to add one more person. Preferably, someone who wants to run Map 6, but we can accommodate players who want to run mix 6-5 or just 5.

As far as War goes, we are currently running 3 BGs and finishing high in G3. Definitely will be hitting G2 next season, but with the same casual (no items spending, no pressure) approach. But at this point, we do want War participation.

Minimum Cavalier players, over 10,2k prestige please.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Whats your LINE ID?
    @Bender it's hector-278
    Still looking to fill in one spot. Hit us up!
  • Still looking to fill in one spot. Hit us up!

Hello, l sent a request this evening to join your Alliance. Please let me know and thank you for considering!

We are looking for 2 new members to join us, before AW Season starts.
    Hit us up in Line: hector-278 .
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    I will join..
    We have 1 spot open, to round things up.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    NO
    Bumping. We are recruiting for 1 or 2 persons, now.
  • StJOHN_IIIStJOHN_III Posts: 7
    Is AW mandatory?? I want to take a break from AW.. so I'll be active on AQ only and in the app too..
    @StJOHN_III yes, I’m afraid War is mandatory.
  • StJOHN_IIIStJOHN_III Posts: 7
    Ohh.. okay then, I'll leave.. thanks for letting me in though