**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you get 6-star

Kabam how do you get six stars shards in event quest or you earn them.also how much shards do you need to unlock a six star.

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    @JEFFRO 6*s haven't been released yet,You can get the 6* shards by duping 5*s,
    It might take 10k or more to form one whole 6* crystal,Which will be available sometime in early 2018
  • JEFFROJEFFRO Posts: 13
    Thank you
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes, looking forward to see what champs will appear in the BASIC POOL of the newly introduced 2018-six-star champs ... hopefully Kabam puts god-tier and demi-god-tier champs in the 6* pools, and not just Shehulk, Hulkbuster, IP, etc...
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    sort of hoping its going to be a joke and we don't get 6*
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    it takes 37 dup 5* to get one 6*
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    it takes 37 dup 5* to get one 6*

Get them 5* dupes coming!lol.
  • Nat6Nat6 Posts: 21
    So I gotta 37 duplicates 5 star crystal to a 6 stars well with that drop rate I got more to go .. And that's the only way . And you dont sell them how come that's stupid . ANYWAYS KABAM dont care if u want more money why dont u sell them that's money anyway.
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Prayer . There’s no other way.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Nat6 said:

So I gotta 37 duplicates 5 star crystal to a 6 stars well with that drop rate I got more to go .. And that's the only way . And you dont sell them how come that's stupid . ANYWAYS KABAM dont care if u want more money why dont u sell them that's money anyway.

UC EQ, act 5 completion/exploration, intel, act 6.1, variant are all other ways to get them, how do you not know that