**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong alliance war tier.

Sadat08Sadat08 Posts: 72
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
My alliance finished last season in tier 2. We’re in tier 3 to start this season. This is wrong!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    did you do off-season war
  • Sadat08Sadat08 Posts: 72
    Yes we did.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★

did you do off-season war

Off season war won’t affect tiers 1-6
    If I’m not mistaken. They said state that off season doesn’t count for the upcoming season!
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

This can happen if you are on the edge between t2 and t3 and isn’t wrong

How? It’s a genuine question. I can understand when you are on edge of T5/T6
    That’s BS! How do the ranking adjust during the off-season if doesn’t count?!?!
    We were in tier 2 the whole time I’m off season!
    So I’m other words the off-season does count.
    But they clearly state it wouldn’t! So now the new season is starting with issues. This makes no sense. SMFH
    Zan0 said:

Graves_3 said:

Zan0 said:

Rankings are % based and if there are less “active” alliances that count towards that rating everything can move.

Off season wars don’t count and would not have prevented this move between ranks
    That still doesn’t make sense. This means the off-season still counts. We’re did every war during the off-season.
    Zan0 said:

Sadat08 said:

Zan0 said:

Graves_3 said:

Zan0 said:

Rankings are % based and if there are less “active” alliances that count towards that rating everything can move.

Off season wars don’t count and would not have prevented this move between ranks
    That still doesn’t make sense. This means the off-season still counts. We’re did every war during the off-season.
    It doesn’t count since it doesn’t effect your rating but if the total number of alliances active drops you can drop in tier since it’s % based and not a set amount of alliances in every tier
    It effect the scoring for the start of the season. So this is wrong!
  • Hey @Sadat08

It's impossible for us to know exactly if something went wrong without all of the details of your Alliance and placement. Our Support team is much better equipped to handle this, and I encourage one person from your Alliance to reach out to them.

You can do this in-game by tapping on the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then on Support.

Hey @Sadat08

It's impossible for us to know exactly if something went wrong without all of the details of your Alliance and placement. Our Support team is much better equipped to handle this, and I encourage one person from your Alliance to reach out to them.

You can do this in-game by tapping on the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then on Support.

We did submit a ticket. And the reply we’ve got is “They think it’s a device issue”. How is it a device issue when the whole alliance is seeing the same. We all don’t have the same device!

@Kabam Miike heres the another reply we got. This makes no sense and is completely backward. How are you guys basing alliances tiers on off-season?!?! This goes to show that off-season does count. When clearly you guys said it would in anyway!
    Wouldnt*
  • Ltk7593Ltk7593 Posts: 2
    Sorry to not believe what i am told, but the argument i received back (i opened the ticket immediately with kabam), makes no sense.

Most top alliances will run wars during off season for the practice and the loyalty rewards, especially if running map 8 in AQ.

So that means lower level alliances would run all out of season wars and would not be joining in season wars when the rewards are greater? Our tier went up to 2 during off season (more alliances running wars) and down in season (less alliances running wars)

Sorry but the logic posed here is really not logical.

Please come back with some real answers and not that bunch of nonsense. Your player base is not stupid, don’t treat us as such.