**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I finally got my first three T4CC (cosmic) and am trying to decide who to rank

RathenXRathenX Posts: 2
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I do also have a 4* awakening gem and around 50 stones that I can use as well.

I finally got my first three T4CC (cosmic) and am trying to decide who to rank 43 votes

5* Captain Marvel (not duped)
16%
Ground_Round1JadedYouCantSeeMe2nameplasSgtAnime1shchong2Borivoje 7 votes
4* Drax (not duped)
13%
DHCVoLtstakMarzGrooveSomeoneElseTheSOURAtheblueman 6 votes
4* Phoenix (not duped)
0%
4* Gamora (not duped)
0%
4* Spidey Symbiote (not duped)
11%
winterthurVossler77zero7BobomanRømyjart 5 votes
Wait for a better champ
58%
Shynight00OKAYGangFrostyvg2782Dexman1349Monkey17288NikoBravowookehMrbeast6000beaupoemJets44RealPastorphillgreenTeddersMasterTroller42GNASTYReeseSmith14D_Ace_71vinniegainzKenshio 25 votes

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Wait for a better champ
    Or until u dupe CM
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Wait for a better champ
    Or phoenix she is pretty good awakened she gains just about 2 seconds of invincibility just long enough to start a combo
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    4* Drax (not duped)
    Maybe Drax if you have Deep Wounds.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Wait for a better champ
    Thor
  • 4* Spidey Symbiote (not duped)
    Spider-Man has great damage outage
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Look at your potential synergy builds. Which gives you the most potential options as to future squad mates? I have 3 skill I am holding for now. I have only one unlocked skill champ, black widow and not sure she is the one to spend em on. So going to wait till I have at least 6 so I can rank with some reasonable expectation of future usefulness.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Plus if you raise one and then dupe another you will be mad at yourself.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    4* Spidey Symbiote (not duped)
    Rømyjart wrote: »
    Spider-Man has great damage outage

I suggest this champ as attacker or Drax but not use the awakening gem.