**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RTTL advice

I'm planning to do 4.4 in rttl in a few days and I've saved up a few revives and health potions. Looking at Joel Line's guide, I'm guessing Punisher is probably the toughest.

I was wondering how hard 4.5 and 4.6 are compared to 4.4? I really want to complete rttl, and I'd rather do it in one go instead of saving up health potions again.

Comments

• Options
    ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    I just finished 4.6 last night. I honestly had more problems with 4.4, then 4.5 and 4.6...I was expecting the finals thanos to be an issue, but he was east just baiting that special 1
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    4.6 if far more easy that 4.4 and 4.5 , 4.4 is probably the toughest of them all.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Each level has its difficulties it will depend on what you have for a roster. 4.6 has a beast abomination & sw causing poison. Cwbp and venompool have their random issues.

But yeah 4.4 punisher is a pain.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    The immunity rhino was hardest for me. But he is the first fight in 4.5 i think so you can just keep restarting at the cost of losing only 1 energy.