**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW off to a terrible start

TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else’s AW season already going rough due to the game freezing at crucial moments?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Yup! I had connection issues on my second fight that resulted in a loss of AB. I almost never have connection issues.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    The matchmaking is terrible. Our alliance is so grossly outmatched this war...it's like our opponent is 3-4 tiers higher than us.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Not noticed anything personally, both of the fights that I’ve taken this evening were fine.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Same as last war season for me. Game freezes at in opportune times like during the launch of special attacks or heavy attacks.
  • Yep, same thing happening to me. I was at full health and then game froze, when it un froze I was dead
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Same..spinning wheel..never let me in fight, of course when I restarted I was half health and they got credit for kill...happened 2 times so far
  • TashiTashi Posts: 47
    Reparry has become fully unreliable. And Sometimes 5 hit combo with specials ends up being 4 hit with specials and the opponents blocks every hit. The last hit of the combo won't happen due to some input/lag issues
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Is there any specific time when it happened. I am Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 and finished war very early. Could not launch heavy a few times but other than that game does run.

• Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    edited March 2022
    Yes, just happened right before I went into the boss fight. Did a few duels to warm up and right when I went into the fight it froze on the load screen. Lost half health and counted as a death

• LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Huge lags seen..
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★

I lost a fight due to freezing and took a good bit of damage due to the parry bug.
    Isn’t the next update supposed to be “The One” that fixes it all?

No they have pushed it back again. Saying maybe April. Which will likely get pushed back and so on.
  • __QB2018____QB2018__ Posts: 14
    Not just AW it’s affecting AQ too !
    I normally breeze through it, tonight it’s really terrible, champs stuck, unplayable, loosing champs
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Significant input issues and combat lag in aw today.
    iPhone 12.