**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mole man but he has lot of bugs against rol ws

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
1. Cirt damage going really low. Around 1.7k mediums as a r5 against ws. 2.6k against Cap marvel.
2. Flying in the air during sp2https://youtu.be/Xyvb7tZsloM
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    His crit damage and attack increases the lower his health gets. Did you have less health in the Cap marvel fight?

Something is wrong with his sp2 for sure
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Hmmm why is your pi so low? Have you unlocked precision and cruelty?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    His pi is low because he still has 3 levels left to level up after that he will touch 11k pi

His crit damage and attack increases the lower his health gets. Did you have less health in the Cap marvel fight?

Something is wrong with his sp2 for sure

No from the beginning of the fight this was happening
    edited March 2022
    Terra said:

His sp2 looks perfectly fine, it's just against the corner, some animations aren't spaced enough for it.
    In the middle of the map it would look fine

Didn't u see he wasn't touching the ground in 2nd sp2

Edit: i understood what u were saying
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Those crit numbers are insanely low😔
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I wonder what your mastery set up is since having poorly optimised masteries doesn’t help showcase much.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    I believe its your first time using moleman. His damage has always been like that.
    (I think you ranked him up by watching youtubers who run those ouchie masteries , You should have known his damage without those masteries)
    PS : Everything is working as intended

Noobda said:

I believe its your first time using moleman. His damage has always been like that.
    (I think you ranked him up by watching youtubers who run those ouchie masteries , You should have known his damage without those masteries)

PS : Everything is working as intended

But he was doing 2.6k crits against cap Marvel i def know it wasn't my dream bro
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Less health, more crit damage.
    Also, unstoppable boosts the damage
    Can someone show their mastery setup for extremely high pi?? It will help me out if i find mine bad compared to it
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Mole Man x132 with suicides and no synergy.

6 star r3
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

6 star r3
    Yes. No suicides and no synergy