**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ANDROID LOGGIN PROBLEM

When entering my account with kabam email, it says that the email is not valid, but on iOS devices it enters without problems, I already lost the entire season because of this login bug, they did not give me an answer

Comments

• PradhyuPradhyu Posts: 18
    Hi team I am not able to access my acc through kabam I'd pls look it the matter
  • PradhyuPradhyu Posts: 18
    Pls help me it is showing enter a valid email address but the same kabam email id is getting logged in in mcoc forums
  • MordomanMordoman Posts: 33
    Same my phone android
  • XeroXero Posts: 6
    Guys, click on your email while signing in then click erase. There's a gap between the cursor and the last letter of your email that's why you can't sign in. That's how I do it.☺️☺️☺️
    There's a gap between the cursor and the last letter of your email, try l
    clicking erase on your phone to remove the space between it. That's how I do it.
  • mcKingmcKing Posts: 10
    Same
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Same problem with my Razer phone. So weird.
  • Hey there, could you let us know if the method Xero mentioned resolves the issue and, if it doesn't, could you let us know if you're still having this issue after going through the Android troubleshooting steps?

Hey there, could you let us know if the method Xero mentioned resolves the issue and, if it doesn't, could you let us know if you're still having this issue after going through the Android troubleshooting steps?

nothing has changed, the same problem continues
    Xero said:

Guys, click on your email while signing in then click erase. There's a gap between the cursor and the last letter of your email that's why you can't sign in. That's how I do it.☺️☺️☺️

What ?? How?
    mcocKing said:

Xero said:

What ?? How?
    Wow thanks bro 👍
    @mcKing happy to help bro.
  • Awesome insightful if @Xero 's suggestion above turns out to be the problem why there have been so many “Android Login” problem posts recently.

(as well as even going back further, like a month ago, but then those reports seemed to die down until last couple days).

So to clarify Xero's, when you first click into the Email/Username field on the login screen (on some Android's), there is a default “space” character already within the email/username text field.
    Clicking into that field leaves the “space” either before or after where your cursor now is.
    So if pressing backspace does not visually move the cursor a little further to left, may have to click again into that field but more to the right side within that field, then doing backspace again should get rid of that initial “space”.

Then you can type your email address and there won’t be any hidden extra space character beforehand or afterward that would cause it to not think it is a valid formatted email address.

@Kabam Zibiit and team can maybe look into this from their end, regarding the email Text Field in that dialogue box. Bet maybe a “default value” of a “space” accidentally saved in the code for that dialog. (which from a programmers glance wouldn’t off-hand look like there was anything there)

(other people recently reporting this, to see if this workaround helps for them)…
    @Swichituponu , @pseudosane , @NotoriousAday , @Mudcruncher , @scoobytt
  • AchillesXAchillesX Posts: 10
    edited March 2022
    It's been almost a few hours now since i can't login to the game at all. This screen shows up everytime
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Me too
  • I keep having the game close every other fight. Cost me a fight in AQ. On a Motorola G power.