**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is the t4c that will always expire in your inventory

ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I save aq crystals and open when I really want to rank up a new champ but always get that one cat I never want or need

Which is the t4c that will always expire in your inventory 41 votes

Science
80%
DL864RotmgmoddyRektorRB6942StavelotXoteAnonymousRenegade_DoggyZoddymamCapWW2FaustAnt1ikWarAfridDanicb94SIlverProfessorwSWeaponXTonyStarkTylaw07RealPastorDamageuJonrdz1 33 votes
Mystic
4%
HOSTRømyjart 2 votes
Skill
12%
TBJ1118GruftyLambda1nameplasCodornas 5 votes
Mutant
2%
Felip367 1 vote

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Forgot to add tech
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I can't vote since there's no option for NONE.

Reason being, I don't open too much till overflow in the inventory, and I need more T4cc than I have in possession, although sometimes I'm also being limited by T1a (easily run out despite regular grinding and occasional buying).

Therefore, for a progressing player like me, I'm still not at the stage of seeing my T4cc expiring yet.

I'm glad I have passed the stage of not having enough T4b (3 months ago I still couldn't get enough T4b)
    I'm sad I am currently at the stage of not having enough T4cc (still taking plenty of effort to get enough)
    I'm sad I begin to run out of T1a from time to time
    I'm sad I can never get even pieces of T2b (still not at that level yet)
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    none, im not overflowing on t4cc
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you had said ISO, I have enough Mutant ISO about to expire to take a brand new 4* to R3. Probably end up using it as generic on Spark so I don't lose it.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could use our class cats on other classes like ISO? 3 class-specific cats or 5 of any random class....
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Cosmic...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I don't let anything sit long enough to Expire. It's meant to be used.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Science
    Voted science, but I haven't opened up T4C in months, so i guess its just an opinion thing
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Have a cosmic, a science, a mystic and 7 basics in overflow right now.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    Science
    Apache wrote: »
    Forgot to add tech

lol no such thing as tech t4cc in the overflow inventory. its not even an option
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Science
    Science.

Why? There is no good Science champs. With the exception of Quake/Hulk/Caps there is no reason to rank anyone.
  • DamageuDamageu Posts: 52
    Science
    Yup, recently took a 4 star spidey to rank3 just to use up expiring science t4cc... I've still got a couple in the overflow. And I agree with Liss_Bliss_ serious lack of worthwhile options to use science t4cc.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017

I'd love to use but sadly T1 alphas and t4 basics aren't enough to allow me to use and I have to let t4cc expire. Just from map 5 crystals which I only open for t4 basic frags. Never open any t4cc crystals or fragment crystals anymore. I have 2 tech, one mutant and one science t4cc in stash right now and may let them all expire.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I have an excess of cosmic but I don't let them expire.
    I'll rank 5 meh 4* before that happens
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Science

While this is true, it's also wrong.

I have 5 cosmic 4 science and mystics, I have had these for maybe a month. I am waiting on t2A as well as t4B. Until I get t2A to use for my 5* r4 ranks my T4CC just sits.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Skill
    I seem to only ever pull skill cats, every time I use some I pull some more so I always seem to have skill expiring in my stash...