**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First time getting 3 T4CC and want to know which champion should be ranked up.

This is the first time I got 3 T4CC for Cosmic, Tech and Skill. Here are my champions and please advise which one should be ranked up to R5 for 4* and R3 for 5*

For Skill
  • 5* Black Panther (Civil War) - Unduped
  • 5* Winter Soldier - Unduped
  • 4* Elektra - Unduped
  • 4* Falcom - Duped
  • 4* Daredevil - Duped
  • 4* Black Panther (Civil War) - Unduped
  • 4* Punisher - Unduped
  • 4* Winter Soldier - Unduped

For Cosmic
  • 4* Hyperion - Unduped
  • 4* Groot - Duped
  • 4* Superior Iron Man - Unduped
  • 4* Captain Marvel - Unduped
  • 4* Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) - Duped

For Tech
  • 4* Hulkbuster - Duped
  • 4* Rocket Raccoon
  • 4* Yondu

From reading other posts, I think Hyperion is the only one that's worthy to be ranked up to 4* R5. Is that right? I can't decide for the skill and tech. Should I wait for better champions?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Skill: OG Daredevil OR Gwenpool
    Cosmic: Hyperion
    Tech: Yondu
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    If your DD is not Netflix version, he is good choice for Rank 5.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    OGDD or WS, save, save.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Hyperion definitely, tech yondu is great but you really should wait for starlord(gotta be duped though) or maybe Ultron, yondu is an amazing war defender though. daredevil if not Netflix Is a decent choice so that's a coin toss as gwenpool is better and maybe blade but maybe ages or never until you get them,
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Skill - Invest in that 5*. WS is a good option for r3. Or just hold.

Cosmic - Definitely Hyperion.

Tech - Yondu. He's great on defense, but also on offense. With his bleed/armor break, armor steal and heal block, he's good against all kinds of champs.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Skill: Best option is to wait. Otherwise Elektra, 5* ws or 5* cwbp

Cosmic: hype no questions askee

Tech: wait
  • I'd recommend bringing Hyperion to R5. He is arguably the best Cosmic champ out there and even unawakened is still a beast.
    I am in a alliance which does not get T4CC regularly, so this a very valuable resource for me. Because of that I try to only use the cats on champs which will be the most useful. Also considering that 5* champs will become more available and will take the place of 4* ones, it is not worth it investing in a sub-par 4*.

In the Skill class I'd only ever use T4CC (for 4*) on Gwenpool and Blade. For the Tech on Stark Spidey, Star Lord, Ultron and maybe Vision.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    in your instance, rank Hyperion. He's arguably the best Cosmic champ (definitely top 3) in the game so there will be no regrets. Yondu is also great, but as someone else said, maybe wait for Starlord (he is out in the basic arena in December if you can do that) as SL is a great roster staple.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yondu is brilliant. High damage, good bleed and awesome heal block from SP1. Got me through a fair bit of end content in Act 4.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Hyperion immediately.

Yondu maybe, but I'd hold for vision, spark, etc.

Classic DD is pretty useful. There are better skill champs out there, but it's hard to regret ranking daredevil unless your next 4* is gwenpool.
  • My daredevil is not the classic one. So, it must be the Netflix one.

I just Ranked Hyperion. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Since I just got Yondu, I will use it at R4 for some time to get a hang of it and decide later. Starlord is next week and Stark Spiderman is in January. It seems that I should try to get either one to use my Tech T4CC.

I don't have 4* or 5* Gwenpool. I have 3* Gwenpool and she is awesome. So, I think I will keep the Skill T4CC for now without ranking up any of my existing skill champions, but I am not sure when I will land a 4* or 5* Gwenpool.......
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Skill+Tech>Save it
    Cosmic>Hyperion