**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* max Sig Crystals!!!!

ForumName123ForumName123 Posts: 522 ★★★
About 6 months too late, but I'm glad they're finally coming to game. Kabam sending out retro max sig 6* crystals to those who duped max sig champs in the past?!!?!?!?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    They are? Do you have the link to the post?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah, where was this mentioned?

And unless they actually confirmed it, I would be surprised if they took the effort to go back and find all those who had a max sig pull in the past to retroactively award them one.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Found it on patch nodes. Retroactive crystals will be issued too
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    7*s already 😒
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

So what happens when we dupe 6 star champions from now on? As of now we don't even get any shards when we dupe 6 star champions?

Anything you earn from now to before 34.0 you will get sometime in April.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

So what happens when we dupe 6 star champions from now on? As of now we don't even get any shards when we dupe 6 star champions?

I was hoping that they would go retro on this too, would at least ease the pain of pulling all those dupe Iron Patriot and Daredevil.
    They’ve said that max dupe pulls “in recent months” will be granted crystals. I’ve pulled I think three or four max sig 6* champs, so I’m curious how far back that runs.
    Wicket329 said:

I was hoping that they would go retro on this too, would at least ease the pain of pulling all those dupe Iron Patriot and Daredevil.
    They’ve said that max dupe pulls “in recent months” will be granted crystals. I’ve pulled I think three or four max sig 6* champs, so I’m curious how far back that runs.
    I'd say around 3 months. Maybe dec-march.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lagacy is going to be stoked, he got like four max sigs from his last featured opening
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    This is fantastic, I've got a few dupes in recent months so looking forward to seeing what we get
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    What do y’all think should be in the rewards (for the max sig crystal), assuming that this isn’t the release of 7* champions?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Lagacy is going to be stoked, he got like four max sigs from his last featured opening

I just watched his video and he is being a cry baby about it saying he should get his shards back as well as the max sig crystals.
    He's not wrong. I have wasted about 90k 6* shards on max sig 6* champs that happened well before the "recent months". I've posted on the forums a couple times over the past year about it and got nothing but negative feedback from fellow summoners...

I agree this should be retro to all time, not just recently..... Kabam half a$$ing it here, just like only giving recent featured arena grinders their just rewards... If they went back further than they did I would have received free champs 6* (Shang Chi).

Hopefully they will go back a little farther than I assume they will...
    I’ve lost 30k shards on maxed champs (literally all three were on Void) but it’s ridiculous to get those shards back.
    I do agree that they should go back further than they plan too though for retroing the max sig crystals.
    edited March 2022

But they are doing it, and they're only doing it for a limited basis. Disregarding the whole time it's been going on is half a$$ing it, regardles of how much you want to be an apologist for how much work it would be. So I should settle and be satisfied because they are finally doing something that's been asked for over a year? Especially when we don't even know what's in the crystal?

Glad its happening, but do it right if you're going to do it. Keep waving those pom poms!!

No, I have no expectation that even if they went all the way back you'd be satisfied. You aren't that type of person.

6*'s followed the path of 5*'s when they were released except we didn't get max sig crystals for 5*'s until 6*'s were released. Kabam was following their path of star rarities. 4*'s didn't give 5*' shards until 5*'s were released.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Yeah, where was this mentioned?

And unless they actually confirmed it, I would be surprised if they took the effort to go back and find all those who had a max sig pull in the past to retroactively award them one.

They did that when6* came out
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

I just watched his video and he is being a cry baby about it saying he should get his shards back as well as the max sig crystals.
    That’s wack. If he’s getting the max sig crystals, there’s no reason for him to get his shards back. You don’t get the shards back when you get a max sig five star
    You're right, you get an additional 275 six star shards. He's not wrong, a max dupe of a six star is a waste of 10k shards so it should be a re-roll.
    Nowhere else in the game does it operate like that. You get Shards for the next Rarity up, and a Max Sig Crystal. There are no 7*s presently, but that doesn't constitute a reroll.
    Because there are no 7*s at this point, it begs the question: what will be in these max sig crystals?

I genuinely have no idea. The formula is clearly going to change here unless we’re about to get a new rarity, which I don’t expect. So what current resource in game is worth the equivalent of some minor progress towards a new rarity?