**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

"The Darkness inside of you? That bows to me"

Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
I was able to pull Knull a few days ago out of the featured 6* crystal. I took him to r2 instantly. I needed 25% cosmic t5cc to r3 him. I was lucky enough to get 5% from the glory store and decided to do the 6.2.5 Carina's challenge to get the last 20%.

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Welcome to the Rank 3 Knull club. This guy is a questing king. So much utility that’s valuable for tons of defenders. And once ramped up his damage SMACKS!

Enjoy!!!!
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Thanks @Unio77 and @Denzel116
    Congrats on your r3 Knull @Denzel116
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Congratulations Darkrider05, I rarely gamble on 6* featured.. my luck is mediocre lately so I'd probably pull the worse champion in it.
  • Welcome to the rank 3 Knull club my OP!
    psp742 said:

Congratulations Darkrider05, I rarely gamble on 6* featured.. my luck is mediocre lately so I'd probably pull the worse champion in it.

My luck with featured has been great so far, I've only opened 3 featured crystals and got the following
    Sersi (currently r2)
    Squirrel girl (don't know anything about her)
    Knull.

Welcome to the rank 3 Knull club my OP!

Thank you.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ya like Darkness?? Let me tell you about a little known game called Destiny 2.....