**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we getting another big comp for control issues

UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 371 ★★★
Since Kabam is fixing the messed up controls is there a chance we will get another big comp like we did before

Comments

• Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    No we won't, but the weekly ones are pretty good
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    No
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Compensation is only to be given for problems in game. Not like it is a daily event in the game
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Mmhmm
  • MudcruncherMudcruncher Posts: 20
    But the input issues are not fixed they still 90% of the time fail
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    As an iOS user I can say the bugs have a daily effect. There is weekly comp to allow you to play the game but it doesn’t help with the reduced enjoyment of the game. I’m at the point that I only play AW/AQ just to tick over.

For me there are 2 sides to this.
    1 acknowledging the game isn’t working as intended so compensation is given to allow for you to try and continue to play.
    2 acknowledging that because the game isn’t working as intended it provides a reduced gaming experience that is less fun and often absolutely frustrating. This leads to some wanting to stop playing altogether.

I think Kabam have acknowledged the first part and not done a lot for the second. But that’s just me.

People don’t play the game for compensation. But they also don’t want to continuously play a broken game. At a certain point unless there’s an additional incentive, for a lot of people why would you want to continue to play something that’s fundamentally broken.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

I have said it before and I will say it again
    Just make this game normal again, that's the best compensation
    My ass is getting whooped in Aq sometimes when my champs just stand there to stare the beauties of contest

its not as easy as it is said bro
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ok , Will talk to Kabam.

You can also take help of Prof hoff but this method isn't recommended for the betterment of humanity
  • 3Beyonder33Beyonder3 Posts: 3
    How were you playing without comps?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Couldn’t care less tbh just want the game to be in good nick. That being said the AW compensation really is a god send and I think makes it a lot more viable to push AW at a high level.