**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A force Carina challenge

UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 372 ★★★
So who would you use for the skill champs I know she hulk for non skills and mags for wolvie but who should I use against skill champs

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Namor maybe
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Mags can easily do Winter Soldier and I don’t see why he cant Black Panther
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Mags for all metals
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 234 ★★★
    Mags for metal. Scarlet witch for everyone else
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Mags can easily do Winter Soldier and I don’t see why he cant Black Panther

black panther isn't metal, so mags won't be as good for it. i mean he'll be able to build up the prowess and launch big sp3s, but they won't be shrapnel bleeds and have that big burst at the end
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    I would skip it.
  • Guytennis said:

I would skip it.

Not really an answer to the question, but ok. Also the advice Mags for metal and SW for everyone else is pretty spot on. I'm gunna do the robot one first but I remember when I used 4*s, that SW was who I used for pretty much all of em
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 530 ★★★★
    You can use mags the whole way tbh
  • Guytennis said:

I would skip it.

Not really an answer to the question, but ok. Also the advice Mags for metal and SW for everyone else is pretty spot on. I'm gunna do the robot one first but I remember when I used 4*s, that SW was who I used for pretty much all of em
    Whom you gonna use for the robot one @GinjabredMonsta
    I'm thinking of guilly 99, can't think of anyone else who would be useful (except Nimrod maybe but I don't have him)
    Yeah I'm mostly banking on G99. Bringing nimrod as an option for Wolverine maybe but other than that gunna just go with g99 for the ramp up. Tried the first two fights with her already and wasn't too bad. Nothing is as long as when I did ROL with a 4* KG pre buff....
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Mags for Metals
    Namor fr BP
    She Hulk with Mr. F for everyone else
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Rillian said:

This was my team, I probably would swap sentinel for ultron next time around but otherwise worked well. I’m not the best player but soloed around half of the fights.

Guytennis said:

I would skip it.

Whom you gonna use for the robot one @GinjabredMonsta
    I'm thinking of guilly 99, can't think of anyone else who would be useful (except Nimrod maybe but I don't have him)
    It doesn't matter who u bring coz u'll be doing all the fights with G2099 only
    She cn also do Wolverine bcoz of her spectre debuff though it's good to have other options as well
    All fights except WS are done in roughly 280 hits while other champs will mostly take over 500
    Nebula might do well with her shocks but I don't see her doing better than G2099
    Just make sure to heal her up with potions & don't rely on life steal pre fight
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    I ran non suicides, with just guilly 2099, i don't remember any fight crossing 400 combo meter
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Nimrod+Sentinel gives sizeable attack boost for 3* champs. Also, Nimrod able to stop Wolverine regen.

Dr. Zola
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Nimrod+Sentinel gives sizeable attack boost for 3* champs. Also, Nimrod able to stop Wolverine regen.

Dr. Zola

Guilly 99 is all anyone needs. She can down even wolverine in under 300 hits. Wolverines regen doesn’t procure as often since all her hits are non critical. And the SP2 spectre reverses heal.
    Nimrod and sentinel on the team do make things go faster.