**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is prestige?

Call me a noob all you want but, I really don’t know what people are talking about when they measure prestige. Is it ratings? Champ ratings? I honestly don’t know. I’m a 51k Player —as I have stated before— but have no clue what it is or is supposed to represent. Can someone please explain in detail what is prestige and what it does.

Comments

• Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    It is a good question to ask, even at your current level. Prestige is the rating of your top 5 champs without any masteries. Most alliances use a spreadsheet that helps them decide who to rank up to achieve higher prestige which in turn helps for higher scores in Alliance Quests. At your current level it is not a huge concern, you need to get good champs (champs with bleed, champs with regen, champs with immunities). That will help you push towards running in a larger alliance that runs harder maps which will yield better rewards to help you grow.
  • Options
    Oooooohhhh thanks bro!
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    .. The champs pi without mastery is the champ's prestige.....
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Average pi of top 5 champs of each ally member in an ally known as alliance prestige..