**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Receiving damage when dexing specials?

Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone else seen that they receive damage when dexing specials? Specially beam-like ones?
I can see the 'dexterity' prompt in the screen, but get damage anyway. :/
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    What champions specials? Some have 3+ hit beams which can be trickier to avoid with a single dex.

I think a single dexterity can only dodge 3 attacks before returning to damageable state. Anything beyond that is either miss or evasion.
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    Yup, noticed the same in AQ map5. After completely dexing ultron's sp1 and Human Torch's sp1/2, dexterity popped up on the screen as usual. But I still took damage every single time.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    happening with me too
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Only against SymSupreme
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    I've had it happen - complete dexterities (where you see all 3 pop up) on some beams but still there's damage. Hit happen vs Silver surfer for example on his sp1 in map8.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i had it against sam cap today but i figured it was part of his abilities. and it was also against a basic attack rather than a special
  • Would anyone who is seeing this be able to let us know what version of the game they're playing, who they were fighting, and what nodes were active at the time/where the fight took place? If you have any video of this, that would also be useful for us trying to replicate it as well.
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Hi Zibiit!
    The last time it happened to me was fighting a sinister in AQ map 6, dexing sp2.
    Android, using the previous version.