**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance (2 players)

Hi guys, my brother and I are looking for a new alliance, we are active, and ranked 110k, 130k, we're leaving our alliance because we're almost best players there and very little prizes... any help

users (RayyanJO, Rayyan90)

Comments

• BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 299
    How active are you? Msg me in game bezittle
  • active in all wars, all quests, and when required... but i can't find you in search
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    Sent you invites, our alliance is Vamp1re Extreme. We are currently rebuilding as we got rid of some slackers and non participators
  • @Krayyan do you have map5 experience? Add me up in LINE, my id is unstookie.
  • grwd0tragn01.jpg
  • Line ID: namor90
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    If you grind please hit me up in game or on Line: BAW.KING. 11 mil alliance, AQ 55552, 2 aw per week, tier 3. We hit all milestones in all events (SA rank top 5%) so your roster will grow quickly here. gee3ewct1ie5.png
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    hey Man, 5mln alliance is looking for 3 guys to join. we do maps 44433 in AQ and will need active players.
    hit me up on line (ID is cptvee) or ingame VeeTeeTee
  • tophertechtophertech Posts: 33
    Hey buddy, if you haven't made up your mind yet we are a 5 mil alliance looking to add a couple of members to our team. You and your brother are welcomed to join us we run AQ map 44332,AW, duels, 3 day completions, item use, and we hit S.A. on a weekly basis hit me up on LINE (ID is tophertech).

bw3lx5kdpo4v.png

3vnq6h82890t.png

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    If your still looking add me in game
    Patchie93
    Or on line pthompson93
  • OrozconlecheOrozconleche Posts: 32
    Hey Krayyan,

I"m looking to recruit people into our family of alliances. In order of rank: TD-30, !TEF!, TD-32, TD-33.
    I began in 32 and have now made myself to TEF. We would like to start you off in TD-32 where you will have the opportunity to find your way around the game better and grow through our family ranks!

PM me in game or on line @Orozconleche
    Look forward to hearing from you (: