**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star Max Sig Crystal Rewards Reveal !

NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Straight to the point , A 6* max sig crystal has
1) Boosted Drop rates for 6* Iron fist.
2) Increased amounts of 6* shards to 1100 shards per crystal.
3) Also Includes 6* Awakening Gems and 6* Signature stones!

Hope it helps y'all clear your queries..!

Credit : Rob vonShoe

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Share your views below . I personally won't regret pulling my max sig 6* champ again haha . Those 1100 6* Shards look fab to me.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I mean, that's pretty decent.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Anyone know how many sig stones you get? Guessing it’s probably +5, but hoping for more
    Seems like one unemployed guy is hired to dislike my posts .
    My each and every single post whether its even a good small text , receives EXACT 1 dislike within minutes which is funny to me.
    Thanks to whomsoever is wasting so much of his time for me. I wish you good health and hope you get a job soon too.
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Noobda said:

Share your views below . I personally won't regret pulling my max sig 6* champ again haha . Those 1100 6* Shards look fab to me.

Will definitely still regret pulling my max sig 6* champ. 1100 shards for 10k, or worse 15k. Is it better than it was? Hell yea. Is it a good use of shards? Not at all.

Yes, you can get a 6* AG, but if it is even 0.1%, then that is 1 in 1000. If you actually open the 1000 to get it, then that AG just cost 890k 6* shards (after accounting for the 1100 the crystal gives you.

Yes, it is a welcomed change, but it will still feel terrible pulling a max sig dupe
    The_Chump said:

Noobda said:

Will definitely still regret pulling my max sig 6* champ. 1100 shards for 10k, or worse 15k. Is it better than it was? Hell yea. Is it a good use of shards? Not at all.

Yes, you can get a 6* AG, but if it is even 0.1%, then that is 1 in 1000. If you actually open the 1000 to get it, then that AG just cost 890k 6* shards (after accounting for the 1100 the crystal gives you.

Yes, it is a welcomed change, but it will still feel terrible pulling a max sig dupe
    If we pull a max sig 5* , We get 275 6* shards + 275 6* shards from the max sig Crystal , Total 550 shards.

Now , If we are pulling a max sig 6* , We are getting double of that value which is 550*2 = 1100 shards.

Reading your opinion I feel like yeah , It needs something exceptionally well as rewards for pulling a max sig 6* , Still for the time , I will just accept what I am getting . Hope it gets a tune up in the future as more opinions are presented.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    This crystal is nice but benefits so few players, and so rarely, that I find it hard to care about the rewards. I have three champs at max sig, so the chance I will ever see one of these sig ability crystals is miniscule.

If Kabam wants to do something useful for players, they should add shards to 6s dupes, max sig or not.
  • Commander_CRS88Commander_CRS88 Posts: 31
    I think it would be cool if kabam added t5cc to six star dupes even it was only 500