**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena UI improvement

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi guys,

I just tested the auto fill of champs in arena which works great! Big shout out to Kabam Zero (again). I just thought the following:

Is it possible to build another button there with „auto help“ which automatically asks the last 3 used champs for help? Would be very smooth and helpful.

One thing as well: Arena is a big time investment for everyone of us - to speed things a bit up, can the autofil button placed here as well:

What we definitely should get rid of, is this superfluous screen:

Maybe Kabam Zero will look into it? The UI of arena needs a fresh, QOL refresher.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Thought of that yester. Too many unnecessary screens in between the first fight and autofill.

I was thinking maybe load 10-20 champs and then do a all fights successively. But that would probably crash the servers or something
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★

Thought of that yester. Too many unnecessary screens in between the first fight and autofill.

I was thinking maybe load 10-20 champs and then do a all fights successively. But that would probably crash the servers or something

Jup probably
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★

Extremely jealous of those units :)

Haha 😅