**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Halls of healing/fortune return for the 3 year anniversary?

Now now I know this hasn't been confirmed so you can quit your typing eXtripa. But at this time its a perfect time to 1. Make a deck the halls of Healing/Fortune joke and 2. Celebrate the 3 year anniversary.
This is nothing but pure speculation but I get many people will agree its gonna be great to see this stuff around that time of year.

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I think these events were put on last year so I'm hoping they will be run again this year.

Now maybe not the whole month but I would expect at least a 2 week period which includes these sort of events (maybe 3 different events that rolls over throughout the 2 weeks).
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    What day is the anniversary?
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    What day is the anniversary?

December 10th probably that's when the titles for how long you have been playing were given out last year.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    14 decbmer
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I just want gold, generious amount... let me just buy it... halls of fortune was 180k 2 pass of master mode, for 1 full energy refill. 30 unit for 180k.. Let us buy it
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They weren’t on last year at this time. They were released during summoner appreciation month. Last year there was a 20% gold and bc increase i believe
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Gold realm might have been but I know halls of healing wasnt
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    There was the gold realm for every 7 hrs. Hopefully they add it and not halls of healing.
  • Why is there a jail cell on your profile