**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is guillotine a good option for rank 5?

Shall i take my 4* guilly to r5?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    She's useful. I'd take her to R5. The higher the Sig, the better.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    depends on what you have and what contest your trying to clear. she works wonders on overload maestro, if you can get the timing down he basically knocks himself out
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Strong bleed and MD makes her a valid attacker in a general sense, the SP2 is useful but only during specific content.

In all honesty though, unless mystic cats are raining down upon you I would hold for someone better in that class.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I love guilly. Don't have wolverine and SW is dead on high prestige but she has remained a very useful path clearer. mine is 99 sig so can't say how good she'd be with low sig.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    Why was i flagged? everything is getting flagged on this post. what is going on? this is why on the new forums they need to require you to provide info on why you flagged someone
    Don't take it personally. It's just someone abusing the Flags. The Mods can deal with it.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Why was i flagged? everything is getting flagged on this post. what is going on? this is why on the new forums they need to require you to provide info on why you flagged someone
    Don't take it personally. It's just someone abusing the Flags. The Mods can deal with it.

I have an idea who it is.
    If the implication is me, I do not abuse the Flags. I use them when necessary.
    So, no. It wasn't me.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

No my theory, and only a theory is that this guy has a forum avatar of Punisher and has been spamming his own thread. And probably upset with people.

No my theory, and only a theory is that this guy has a forum avatar of Punisher and has been spamming his own thread. And probably upset with people.

Ah. Just clarifying. I may have opinions that are....controversial, however I don't have much interest in provoking. Lol.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    She was one of my first r5 4* champs and does great in aq/aw as an attacker. Great bleed on light attacks but her regen takes patience. Her sp2 crushes regen champs. If you don’t have god tier options then she is the best of that next tier imo.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I would. Her L2 can reverse any regen/health gain. She does wonders against Magik, especially in war. Get her L2 activated (with at least 2 available souls) and watch Magik lose a ton of health when her Limbo is activated. Combine that with her stacking bleeds, and she is a cold blooded assassin. Gully is also clutch against wolverine (especially in ROL).
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don’t think she is worth the mystic t4cc unless you are overflowing with them
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    I'd be all for guillotine .
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I'd say no.

You’re better off holding your t4 mystics n maybe you’ll get her as a 5* even then she is great unduped on r3 she bleed 225 per tick n it’s not had stacking 3 bleeds in a 5 hit combo.

Me personally I would start ignoring ranking up 4* to max.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    She is not a top tier mystic. I would rate Ghost Rider, Dormammu, Magik (if awakened), Scarlet Witch (if awakened), and Voodoo above her.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Connect wrote: »
    I'd say no.

Me personally I would start ignoring ranking up 4* to max.

This is valid but I'm guessing the OP is in a similar boat to many (such as myself) where R4 are just not cutting it to progress ingame (supernerds can play well with anyone, I cannot), it takes a long time to pull another set and a team of R5 is waaay off in the distance.

5* come slow (and are mostly rubbish, at least mine are) so the attraction of a R5 is definitely there.

The problem with 5* is from the limited batch of champs that are great, the chances of awakening them is even smaller.

OP, dont rush teh decision, the cats will always be there unless you use them and its worth holding on for while.

Mystic is definitely the strongest class and I would absolutely wait for someone better (I have SW and Magik at R4 now) but since I have my first set being science and no hulk (do have quake and og cap) I would probably heed your advice too Connect.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Priority for drVodoo, Scarlet Witch, and Magik. If you really want to beat Maestro in Act 4, R4 Guily is already a decent champ even without being duped.