**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trading/swapping feature

Don't you think kabam should have a trading option where players can swap items of equal value e.g. t4 skill catalyst for a t4 science catalyst

Comments

• BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Honestly, it'd be nice. But it'll never happen.
  • HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    It seems they are trying to avoid creating a mini-economy in the game or they would have allowed gifting of actual items instead of making you buy them. It'd be great, but it seems they have already considered it. Keep up the asking tho!
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I would like to see Kabam Offer the ability to gift items such as tier 4 cats and crystals that could help members of your alliance and friends . if I own it I should be able to do with it as I see fit.i know during this time they are thinking about the financial aspect of this so I say. great. allow those with gifting badges inside your friends list or alliance to gift. items from your inventory for a small unit fee. say. 10-30 units. this would help a lot with the game to be more fun for all members. KaBam Please take this into consideration. it would be a great thing. for the entire community. of MCOC......
  • RustRust Posts: 30
    if you think of a feature that would benefit the player and not the netmarble company, then it will never happen. making that feature mean saying goodbye to any t4 offer.
  • KILLA_KAILzKILLA_KAILz Posts: 19
    Well kabam has put in a t4cc trading feature... only 100× more unfair. They can't do anything that benifits the players.
  • GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    I agree. I like the addition of being able to trade t4cc for any other class.. but 3 for 1 makes zero sense and you can’t even choose the class you want.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    No because hackers will trade items to a non hacked account and it will never work.
    It would work, all kabam has to do is ban them just like they did with the units exploit
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    It would work, all kabam has to do is ban them just like they did with the units exploit

They won't ban the non hacked account because they won't know if it is the same person or not.
    What I'm saying is that kabam would ban the hacked account(s) and take away all of the resources that was given to the other account and issue a warning to the legit account
    edited August 2018
    What I'm saying is that kabam would ban the hacked account(s) and take away all of the resources that was given to the other account and issue a warning to the legit account
    They would not take any thing away and warn non hacked account because they don't know if it is the same person or if some player just happened to trade with the hacked account and didn't know it was hacked they can't just ban off of assumtions
    No one said to ban the legit accounts I said the hacked accounts and kabam would give back all of the items traded
    No one said to ban the legit accounts I said the hacked accounts and kabam would give back all of the items traded

U don't understand they will believe that it was fair trade between 2 different people and will only ban the hacked account the other will get to keep the items because as far as Kabam knows it was a deal between two players
    That makes no sense, if kabam bans the hacked account then it automatically doesn't count as trade because kabam would know that you traded with a hacked account therefore the items would be given back.
    That makes no sense, if kabam bans the hacked account then it automatically doesn't count as trade because kabam would know that you traded with a hacked account therefore the items would be given back.

How would they determine if you purposely did or not what if u didn't know it was a hacked account they can't assume things