**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another dull month

TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
What’s everyone’s opinion on this months EQ and SQ? Think both are pretty disappointing. The cavalier difficulty seems like a hastily put together attempt at trying to blend class and hashtag maps. The side quest looks to have pretty weak rewards and isn’t really enjoyable. Wish they’d quit giving out crystal shards that result in constantly pulling 3 or 4 star champions.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian
    I got a brand new 5* wasp. Surprising I had the 6* version before I got the 5* lol.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No this month is pretty good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm enjoying it so far.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    with carina's 2 and 7.4 it's the hypest month this year so far. Not to mention a fairly cool SQ with decent rewards
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    Absolutely not. After getting access to the monthly cavs, my roster has almost doubled. Pulled the Following from the first week completion alone:
    5*s- Mojo, Nebula, Nimrod, Jabari Panther, Elsa, Rhino, Luke Cage.
    6*s- Stryfe, Storm Px, Hulk.
    For someone with only two 5/55 5*s and a couple of 6*s, It's game changing.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    This month is looking good and is off to a wonderful start.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Side quest is good and fun. But cav crystals just suck. I got 3nnew five star and i cant complain, but they are wasp beast and cyclops. I have 2 out of these 3 champs as 6 star already and beast isn't fun for me i guess. Constant 3 and 4 stars
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Can't complain pulling my new 5* Ultron, then a bunch of 4* from metal and mutant crystal & women's crystals, not a dull month tbh cause I get my 2nd r3 6* which is an awakened iBom thanks to the sq and eq rewards. Not to mention the fights are easy even the legendary ones, then the women's solo events can be cheesed and be done in a day which gives more time to prepare for 7.4.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Shepard69 said:

maybe a dull month for cav players but TB finally has some proper content this month

I think that there's something to this. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Thronebreakers have got something to challenge them this month as it's well overdue, but it's a bit less wonderful for Cavaliers.

In before the highly unoriginal and unimaginative 'well, you Cavaliers don't need content, you can go and do 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4' comment...
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

well, you Cavaliers don't need content, you can go and do 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4
  • NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53

What’s everyone’s opinion on this months EQ and SQ? Think both are pretty disappointing. The cavalier difficulty seems like a hastily put together attempt at trying to blend class and hashtag maps. The side quest looks to have pretty weak rewards and isn’t really enjoyable. Wish they’d quit giving out crystal shards that result in constantly pulling 3 or 4 star champions.

Dude really?? today i opened 8 cav crystals and got 4 five star champs and a six star doc ock
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    If you think this month is boring, how do you know even enjoy the game?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Seriously? In a month with new carina challenges and 7.4 you cannot call it dull. And if you are not thronebreaker or at 7.3 no month has to be dull because you have plenty of content still to do.
    Chobbly said:

Shepard69 said:

maybe a dull month for cav players but TB finally has some proper content this month

I think that there's something to this. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Thronebreakers have got something to challenge them this month as it's well overdue, but it's a bit less wonderful for Cavaliers.

In before the highly unoriginal and unimaginative 'well, you Cavaliers don't need content, you can go and do 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4' comment...
    It might be unoriginal and unimaginative. But if something is true it is true. And you cannot change much about it.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 ★★★★

Chobbly said:

Shepard69 said:

It might be unoriginal and unimaginative. But if something is true it is true. And you cannot change much about it.
    You're absolutely right, but as a Cav player the road to Thronebreaker through 6.2 -6.4 looks less like fun and more like a chore. It's something all Cavaliers will need to do, but I find that EQ/SQ are generally much more fun. And, if we're not having fun, why are we playing?

Level and quality of rewards yes, but all Summoners should have content playable for their progression level. But, as I said, it's good for Thronebreakers this month and hopefully something that those Summoners can get their teeth into.
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    Same old boring side quest format. Not to mention under delivering on their road map. I said it at the time and I’ll say it again. Kabam bit off far more than they could chew with the road map, essentially setting themselves up for failure.
    Buffs are stagnant to none existent OR they buff the same champ 3 times (which makes no sense).
    Content they promised is missing with 0 communication as to why.
    Game mechanics are still haywire.
    No Mastery 2.0
    No wish crystal
    The list goes on. All could be smoothed over with a little transparency.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    1) EQ is more inclusive than ever.

2) SQ is literally two short paths per week and while the rewards could be much better, they are still decent-ish.

3) Carina Challenges V2. came out and each and every one of those challenges are "actual" challenges that don't sink into the realm of a revive-fest and have some amazing rewards.

4) 7.4 is going to be released and even though paradox paths are generally considered annoying by most of us, act 7 overall is still some of the best content ever released for many and 7.4 doesn't seem to be any different.

We also might be getting our first tastes of the new solo competitive mode later this month. This month is anything but dull. People really be grasping at straws to complain.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    New this month:
    9 new Carina's challenge objectives
    The final chapter of act 7
    Side quest + stack of themed objectives

what more do you want?
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    The final chapter of Act 7 coming out alone is why I'm hyped and don't feel the month is "dull."
    This is literally the first time I can actually play the new Act chapter day 1.
    Every other time I was stuck in 6.3 lol.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I think this is hands down the best EQ so far. Mixing class buffs with # buffs expands everyone's roster for the most options available ever. I want my lower level friends to be able to 100% Cav EQ and this will be the first month for some of them to do it. Very happy to see this change.
    Chobbly said:

Chobbly said:

Shepard69 said:

You're absolutely right, but as a Cav player the road to Thronebreaker through 6.2 -6.4 looks less like fun and more like a chore. It's something all Cavaliers will need to do, but I find that EQ/SQ are generally much more fun. And, if we're not having fun, why are we playing?

Level and quality of rewards yes, but all Summoners should have content playable for their progression level. But, as I said, it's good for Thronebreakers this month and hopefully something that those Summoners can get their teeth into.
    6.2 actually is right at the progression level of a cavalier. But will not get anywhere like this. So I'll read your reply but will stop after that.
  • are you from the reality in the multiverse, where kabam did not have any new releases this month?