**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Panther CW and Corvus

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Why is Corvus suddenly unable to parry BPCW in monthly EQ without getting the stun reflected back on himself? He turns the armors into armor breaks so I don't understand why this interaction has suddenly changed...? 🤷‍♂️

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Apparently it's something to do with the node. It gives an armour when you block and something else
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I guess it's confusing because visually the armor disappears but I get stunned. It's just so confusing.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Maybe the armour is gained after corvus’ armour break ability triggers but before BPCW’s reflect stun ability triggers?

So like this

Parry > corvus turns armours to armour break > defender gets stunned > armour is gained > BPCW purified stun into stun reflect because he has an armour up buff.

Just guessing, it could be a hidden interaction that I’m unaware of, but I haven’t really don’t much of EQ so I don’t know the nodes tbh, other than someone explained you get an armour when you block.