**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystals opening

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
I did a slow motion video opening a crystal and i landed on Morningstar but it gave me Iron patriot! So you guys are not really giving us a fair chance at picking who we want. Your giving is preloaded crystals. Now my assumption is believable now. That’s why I’m not getting 6* anymore from the cav crystals. Only 3-4*’s. This is wrong
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I’m serious man. If I could upload a video I’d show. You can look me up like and I’ll show you or try on a 3* and you’ll see. Well maybe they try to prove me wrong now I let cat out of the bag lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

I’m serious man. If I could upload a video I’d show. You can look me up like and I’ll show you or try on a 3* and you’ll see. Well maybe they try to prove me wrong now I let cat out of the bag lol

Upload it to YouTube. Prove it.
    Are you on the Quake line chat group or the kitty pride?
    I’m going to post there
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Nope. YouTube or nothing my guy.
    There it is! YouTube
    Watch closely
    Good night now lol
    Malreck04 said:

This is dumb man. I'm sure it stopped on what you got but now you're lying to make yourself feel better

No dude. I’m to old for that. I don’t like getting shammed. So that’s why I said something.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

So you guys are not really giving us a fair chance at picking who we want.

Well actually, you can see whats on the crystal. By reading the description that is.

You are not guaranteed to get something out there that isn't 100%
    Malreck04 said:

Wait, do you believe that you get the champion that you click on? So that's why you called it, "a fair chance at picking who we want"

But for you to make this assumption, I'm forced to assume that you think you've done this before

Anyway, it doesn't work like that. Doesn't matter when you stop the crystal

Obviously so did you guys or otherwise you guys wouldn’t have asked me to post a video lmao. But whatever lmfao.
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Deder80 said:

Malreck04 said:

Wait, do you believe that you get the champion that you click on? So that's why you called it, "a fair chance at picking who we want"

But for you to make this assumption, I'm forced to assume that you think you've done this before

Anyway, it doesn't work like that. Doesn't matter when you stop the crystal

Obviously so did you guys or otherwise you guys wouldn’t have asked me to post a video lmao. But whatever lmfao.
    Bro you tapped the crystal on Morningstar that doesn't mean you will get a Morningstar. Thats not how it works but if it did getting like a Kitty Pryde or Hyperion or whichever champ would be so frequent and no one would ever get a meme tier champ.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

Actually it was on Morningstar and my finger lifted so it could be jax either way it wasn’t iron. And that’s what I’m saying these crystals are preloaded!

These crystals ARE preloaded, have always been preloaded, and will always be preloaded you seem to have no understanding of how this works. Once you tap the screen RNG decides who you will receive the rest is just for entertainment purposes to make you think you were close to entice you to buy more
  • Just because you tap on a character does not mean you get them. The real is just to show you possible champs but is just for show
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    This is hilarious an embarrassing. I'm sure in the beginning of the game there were tons of misunderstandings with crystal openings...but you've been playing for awhile (had a forum account since 2020).

I have so many other questions that idk if i even want answers too lol.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Tell me you don’t know the reel is just for show without telling me you don’t know the reel is just for show!
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Kids these days
    Drenlin said:

Deder80 said:

Actually it was on Morningstar and my finger lifted so it could be jax either way it wasn’t iron. And that’s what I’m saying these crystals are preloaded!

These crystals ARE preloaded, have always been preloaded, and will always be preloaded you seem to have no understanding of how this works. Once you tap the screen RNG decides who you will receive the rest is just for entertainment purposes to make you think you were close to entice you to buy more
    Man I’ve only been playing for a year and I really thought you had a chance haha. This sucks.
This discussion has been closed.