**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
So it was officially announced(if i remember correctly) that battlegrounds will be arriving March. But i still can't see it anywhere. So is there any fixed date or is it shifted to the next year straight

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Didn’t you already create a post on this?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Closed beta for a week in March (date to be announced)

Open beta in all of April for uncollected and above
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Yes he did i'm pretty sure.
    limeade31 said:

Why wouldn't you just check the post lol, your literally on the site where they release that information

Wow if only common sense was a universal trait all other humans had^...world would be great..alas, The devs have confirmed via twitter posting, youtube, an the thread at the TOP of this page what is happening with battlegrounds. people have talked about it constantly too.

Please look elsewhere for obvious questions instead of going right to the "create thread" button.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    So it was officially announced(if i remember correctly) that battlegrounds will be arriving March. But i still can't see it anywhere. So is there any fixed date or is it shifted to the next year straight

Nope i didnt bro. And thank you my question is answered
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

Bruh let me forget all those disagrees for a moment. They just make my head heavy

Understandable
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    👍