**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I the only one...

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Who noticed that Gamora is going to be buffed for a third time? Let me explain.
The first time she got buffed was in 2019 where she was buffed along side Spider Gwen and She Hulk.
Second time was with Miles and that was last year.
We are now entering the third time Gamora has been buffed(or will be while the other guy was canned because of issues outside the game).
Don't get me wrong, I love Gamora as much as the next guy, but I feel like there are other champs who could use buffs much more, and of course these include female champs.
One of which was given out for free this month.

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Who noticed that Gamora is going to be buffed for a third time? Let me explain.
    The first time she got buffed was in 2019 where she was buffed along side Spider Gwen and She Hulk.
    Second time was with Miles and that was last year.
    We are now entering the third time Gamora has been buffed(or will be while the other guy was canned because of issues outside the game).
    Don't get me wrong, I love Gamora as much as the next guy, but I feel like there are other champs who could use buffs much more, and of course these include female champs.
    One of which was given out for free this month.

Yeah, and they spend so much time and still don't get the majority of champs right. Really annoying.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    They seem to have a thing for her and hopefully they get it right this time
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    The lesson? We're never happy.

We want them to buff champs, but when they do, we find reasons to complain.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Gamora's fourth buff will be next year.