**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Grandmaster fight with DD?

Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Does anyone know if daredevil classic will evade the first part of the 6.4.6 grandmaster's sp1?
I could not consistently dex his first part of sp1 so it costed me a lot of items. I could rank up daredevil classic for that fight and potentially use less items for my next path.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster’s abilities specifically say his attacks cannot miss or be evaded at all
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    No he won’t evade. If you have a Mr. Sinister believe it or not he is top 5 Grandmaster options because he can block the unblockable SPs and is immune to inverted controls
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    Thank you for the information. It has been a while since I beat him so still have PTSD. Lol. I would have to get to him again to read his ability. Might be worth ranking sinister then. Much appreciated!
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Sinister is definitely my go-to recommendation for my alliance mates as they begin looking to tackle the GM for the first time. He makes the fight much more forgiving than most other champs, especially the first few times you face him.