**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cross-Fights in Cav Difficulty (Merged Threads)

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Can confirm that CGR didn’t work..

Well. Until that’s fixed (If) I’ll have 100% at cav difficulty. Little bit disappointed but not surprised
  • Thank you to those who have taken the time to share their data. It has helped the team start narrowing in on the root cause of this issue. Once we have more info to share, we'll update everyone here.
  • Con_RebCon_Reb Posts: 33
    edited March 2022
    @Kabam Zibiit here is an example from 3.1 where S99 had 10 cross fight furies but it didn’t get carried over as expected since he is spider verse hero.

• Con_RebCon_Reb Posts: 33
    Looks like there is a file size limitation.
    https://www.kapwing.com/videos/622cb23dd7132900b33ce199
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    3.1 Octopus, Spider ham and Venom not getting cross fight furies. Oversees line

Fought that morning star with a non bleed inmune and didn't get s single hemo in +40 hits
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Yep jist came here to say no cross fights in 3.1. Neither tagged champs or science
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    edited March 2022
    3.1 Civil warrior line also not working
  • GardoshGardosh Posts: 75
    Mik81 said:

3.1 Civil warrior line also not working

Same for me on this path.

• edited March 2022
    The team is looking into 3.1 as well to make sure that the solution they're working on will also address the issue there.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199

The team is looking into 3.1 as well to make sure that the solution they're working on will also address the issue there.

I mean, it doesn't even say what the cross fight charges are supposed to do in 3.1 (usually there's a special bonus like an attack boost). So you can get 10 of these non-descript things that don't even carry over between fights.
  • LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49

I hope the video clip loads but I tried using symbiote supreme on the #symbiote chapter. I finished the fight with 10 charges and image shows the start of next fight without any.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    3.1 update: ok… this is weird, but I was actually getting the cross charges on the Under Pressure path (begins with Heimdall) and the Backboard Brawler path (begins with Psycho Man).

It’s broken on all other paths
  • ZumsicZumsic Posts: 15
    This doesn`t work...I just went through that science chapter, and got cross fight charges on like just one path while using the exact same champion on all paths
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    I was doing 1.2 on my main and when first 3 paths i had no cross fights happen except when i chose these two paths i had cross fights added and i am sure same will occur when i do those same paths on my mini.

• GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    Diablo is gaining charges on EQ 1.2, but they don't become "cross" charges. As in they don't cross over from fight to fight. Bugged AF.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 650 ★★★
    I'm using Dr Doom, Tigra and Magneto on 1.2 (Doc Oct path). Fighted Doc Oct, Black Panther, and Jugg.

Didn't get any Fury (even when Dr Doom and Tigra neutralized buffed) and of course now cross fight, so essentially Def get buffs and my attack get no buff.

Making what would of been a very doable fight into very unbalanced.

Will this get fixed before the end event?
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    edited March 2022
    I have gotten almost zero crossfight conversion
  • The team has pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue. If you have not recently, I'd recommend restarting the app to make sure it can implement properly.
  • Bahubali46Bahubali46 Posts: 42
    Still not fixed
  • Bahubali46Bahubali46 Posts: 42
    edited March 2022
    Still not fixed
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Running Cav EQ 2.2 with cosmic champs (CGR, for example) and cross fight charges not working correctly.

Cross fight appears to be working correctly with Torch—he gets a power gain buff after intercepting.

Dr. Zola
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Any update here? About halfway through the month.