**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cyber Monday [Merged Threads]

FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Nice try Kabam. I will not purchase a 5* gem that might get me something I cannot use. No money from me this year. Sad...I was planning on sending you some.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Of course it wouldn't be a generic 5-star awakening gem ... At least they are selling another 5-star awakening gem ...
    The other offers seem okay, but they are expensive due to having a lot of items when a player is only looking for 1/2 of them.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I am already sitting on a cosmic gem with only Venom to use it on.
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    I bought a £200 iTunes card for today but I won’t be buying that deal, and the cache deal is just stupid, £500 for 1 tier 2 alpha hahaha
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Why of course it wouldn't be?

They release a generic one, half the player base would awaken a SL and spend tons on Units doing LOL so it's still a win for Kabam
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    There are unit deals lol.

Not spending 10k units though
  • yeah I was ready to drop $100 for the class I needed. I might spend $10 now
  • I could get the disappointment/frustration with these offers if it wasn’t for the fact that it’s in addition to the Odin. For “free” value in addition to the Odín, doesn’t seem too bad to me. All that said, I don’t have $100 to use on a game.
  • Yeah not gonna lie I was waiting to see if I could buy a class specific or generic 5* awakening. That alone would have gotten a couple of offers out of me. But nah next time maybe.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    LOL
    Threads and comments are getting deleted faster than I can load them.
    LOL
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i bought it. got mutant at least it wasnt science i guess but it'll be sitting here collecting dust
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Lol. You guys are expecting the LoL final reward to be available to be bought?
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    i never even spend money on any games but i saw the deals and they aren't worth buying if i even did buy from this game. Completely absurd it's not even worth it these deals are worthless.
  • Well at least I am able to save my units. This was definitely a SIGHber Monday.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I thought I'd be spending a lot today, won't be now. Curious why no money deals for 5* Shards :(
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Not a horrible deal considering you also get the units. But I will pass.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    You guys are expecting a reward that whales spent thousands of money getting. A Generic is available through Exploration of LoL. Get off your high horses and think about it.
This discussion has been closed.